Profile for Mr. R. Clark > Reviews

Content by Mr. R. Clark

Mr. R. Clark "Jolly Roger" (UK)

Wild Young Hearts
Wild Young Hearts
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Its should become a classic album, 15 Oct. 2009
This review is from: Wild Young Hearts (Audio CD)
I had heard a few of the Noisettes tracks on the radio and loved the vocals and music. It prompted me to think of buying the CD. When I checked on Amazon, I was very pleased to see they had samples of all the tracks to listen to. I was amazed by the clarity and soulfulness of her voice and the beat of the music - a wonderful combination.

During the year I only buy a few CD's so I try and choose carefully. Once Wild Young Hearts arrived I popped the CD in the car and then played through about 8 times (with some tracks repeated) before I changed the music.

You might not realise I am not some young wipper snapper, but 55 and have a 12 year old daughter (even she loves this CD). This album should become a classic as there are no bad tracks, just some of them are slightly better than others.

This is definitely a 5 star album and should appeal to all age groups. I rate this as a must have album - so buy a copy today.

Tapestry
Tapestry

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought this classic again, 15 Oct. 2009
This review is from: Tapestry (Audio CD)
In my LP record collection is a very well worn copy of Tapestry. I played it a huge amount whilst taking my degree just after it was released. I thought it was about time I added a CD to my collection so I could listen to it in the car or at work.

Most people will know many of Carole King's songs and will appreciate the clarity of her vocals with simple uncomplicated music. This is very easy to listen to and could easily be used as great background music. All the tracks a wonderful to listen to and I would highly recommend adding this classic album to your collection - no matter what age you are.