Profile for PatsyP > Reviews

Broadchurch - Series 3 [DVD]
Broadchurch - Series 3 [DVD]
Dvd ~ David Tennant

4.0 out of 5 stars GOODBYE BROADCHURCH, 6 Jun. 2017
This review is from: Broadchurch - Series 3 [DVD] (DVD)
I think this was perhaps the best of all three.

Constantine: The Complete Series
Constantine: The Complete Series

4.0 out of 5 stars I AM SURE CONSTANTINE WILL WIN IN THE END., 1 April 2017
I have only just received this item and, therefore, have only seen one episode. I was surprised that Constantine is English, from the North of England at that. It is more violent than I had expected, but I am sure I will get used to the concept eventually.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 24, 2017 4:56 PM BST

Rizzoli & Isles 7
Rizzoli & Isles 7
Offered by RAREWAVES USA

4.0 out of 5 stars COME ON RIZZOLI, DON'T LET THE BAD GUY GET YOU., 1 April 2017
This review is from: Rizzoli & Isles 7 (DVD)
I have liked all the Rizzoli and Isles series and am sad to see them end. I haven't watched all the episodes as yet, but there was a comment in one of the early episodes which sounded as those there is still someone 'out there' to destroy Rizzoli.

Endeavour Series 4 [DVD] [2016]
Endeavour Series 4 [DVD] [2016]
Dvd ~ Shaun Evans

5.0 out of 5 stars PLEASE DON'T GO MORSE, 1 April 2017
Very good, but I hope the ending doesn't mean there will be no further series of Morse as a young man.

Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders - Season One [DVD] [Import] [Region 1]
Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders - Season One [DVD] [Import] [Region 1]
Offered by RAREWAVES USA

4.0 out of 5 stars BEST CRIMINAL MINDS YET, 1 April 2017
This brought a different aspect to the genre of Criminal Minds, one which I am enjoying.

Earl Bostic - alto sax master plays Flamingo - A Centenary Tribute: His 27 Finest

5.0 out of 5 stars NOSTALGIA REVISITED., 18 Feb. 2017
This disc brought back so many memories from my youth. The only way I could have heard this again was to buy a record player on which to play my vinyl album.

The Louise Parker Method: Lean for Life: The Cookbook
The Louise Parker Method: Lean for Life: The Cookbook
by Louise Parker

4.0 out of 5 stars HOPING TO GET THERE - ONE DAY!, 15 Feb. 2017
Well presented book. I am just taking time to read through it before actually following any advice given.

Harry Potter Marauder's Map Color Changing Magic black heat sensitive Coffee Mug
Offered by Thrifty Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars NOW YOU SEE IT NOW YOU DON'T!, 7 Dec. 2016
This is a present for my granddaughter, who is a Harry Potter fan. I think she will love it.

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter Illustrated Edtn)
by J.K. Rowling

5.0 out of 5 stars this item was bought for my granddaughter for Christmas and my son knows she will really love it., 23 Oct. 2016
Again, this item was bought for my granddaughter for Christmas and my son knows she will really love it.

NCIS 2017 Square Wall Calendar
NCIS 2017 Square Wall Calendar
by Sellers
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars a really good wall calendar, 23 Oct. 2016
Yet again this year, a really good wall calendar.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8