Profile for oap67 > Reviews

oap67

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16
Mesh Post-Op Shoe - Womens - Large Healthcare
Mesh Post-Op Shoe - Womens - Large Healthcare

5.0 out of 5 stars It worked well and I loved the fact that you could adjust the straps to ..., 22 Nov. 2014
Bought this shoe as was having a toe operation recently. It worked well and I loved the fact that you could adjust the straps to the size you need and cut off the bit that was flapping. A very comfortable shoe too - my GP was quite surprised when I put it on following his op!!

Flash Powermop 12 Refill Cleaning Pads (Pack of 4, Total 48 Pads)
Flash Powermop 12 Refill Cleaning Pads (Pack of 4, Total 48 Pads)

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased to find these pads being sold on Amazon as ..., 22 Nov. 2014
Pleased to find these pads being sold on Amazon as it is sometimes difficult to get them in our local shops. Hence the rather large number ordered. They should last me through the winter. As we have a cat they are useful to quickly mop the floor over when she brings mud back from the garden.

LP 758 Open Patella Knee Support
LP 758 Open Patella Knee Support
Offered by Sportprotection24

5.0 out of 5 stars ... use this to help with dodgy knees as when painful I find I need some support until the inflammation ..., 22 Nov. 2014
I use this to help with dodgy knees as when painful I find I need some support until the inflammation goes down. One of the better ones I have purchased as you can adjust it to the size you need.

Minor Burns - Organic Essential Oils - 0.35 Fl.oz. Ready to Use Roll On
Minor Burns - Organic Essential Oils - 0.35 Fl.oz. Ready to Use Roll On
Offered by VP DIFFUSION

5.0 out of 5 stars Our old bottle had run out so was pleased to see similar on Amazon, 22 Nov. 2014
Our old bottle had run out so was pleased to see similar on Amazon. Within 2 days of it arriving was using it as I burnt my wrist on a baking tin!! It works.

Authentic RDX Neoprene Knee Brace Support With Stays Pad Strap Guard MMA Protector Gel GVX (SINGLE ITEM)

4.0 out of 5 stars I found that as an OAP I needed to remove the "stays" at the sides which was quite easy and they are very comfortable and still, 21 Oct. 2014
A very helpful company when I asked about size. Have bought two as two dodgy knees!! I found that as an OAP I needed to remove the "stays" at the sides which was quite easy and they are very comfortable and still provide the support I need. Would definitely recommend this brace.

Premium Oven Gloves Extra-Long Cuff - EN407 Certified to Withstand 932°F - Flame & Heat Resistant Aramid Exterior - 100% Cotton Lining For Maximum Comfort - Thick Yet Amazingly Light-Weight and Flexible - Blue Silicone Strip For Superior Grip - Better Than Potholders, Mitts & Hot Pads. [14inch Glove Length]
Offered by SMM Group, LLC

5.0 out of 5 stars So was pleased to see these long ones being sold, 26 Sept. 2014
As an OAP have been buying tins with handles and burn my wrists on them when you take the tin out!! So was pleased to see these long ones being sold. Used them over the weekend and found that the elastic on the cuffs was tight if you have chubby arms!! So washed them and before hanging out to dry pulled on the cuffs and the elastic gave and they are far more comfortable. Love them.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 29, 2014 2:24 PM BST

40% Windbreak Netting Greenhouse Shade Garden Net 1m x 50m from True Products
40% Windbreak Netting Greenhouse Shade Garden Net 1m x 50m from True Products
Offered by True Traders Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars The DIYShop was brilliant - ordered on 19th Aug, 22 Aug. 2014
Exactly what I wanted to go on some trellis we are having on top of new fencing. The DIYShop was brilliant - ordered on 19th Aug, arrived on 22nd Aug. Very well packaged too so no damage done to the netting at all. Would certainly recommend this company and the netting. It will also help stop "odd" cats from drifting into the garden and annoying our old lady cat.

A pair of trailer and truck reflectors round stick on 2 x red Pt no. LMX1628
A pair of trailer and truck reflectors round stick on 2 x red Pt no. LMX1628
Offered by leisure MART

5.0 out of 5 stars They are brilliant as they are much larger than my old ones ..., 3 July 2014
Bought 2 sets of these to place on a curved kerb that goes round the front garden. They are brilliant as they are much larger than my old ones and you can definitely see them in the dark. We live in a cul-de-sac and the two town house have these oblong shaped strips with kerbs and at least the other neighbours can see where our kerb and garden is. Love the adhesive stick on tape as I didn't have to bend down for along time and hold them in place whilst glue set. I know it's a strange idea but it works.

Heathrow Airport Manual: Designing, building and operating the world's busiest international airport (Haynes Manual) (Airfield Operations Manual)
by Robert Wicks

5.0 out of 5 stars Heathrow Airport Manual - Designing, building and operating the world's busiest international airport., 1 July 2014
Oh I love this book. From the age of 11 until I was 16 I spent every day of my school holidays on Queen's Building plane spotting. Unusual for a girl!! And even now I am a pensioner I still have the love of commercial aircraft and airports. Living near Gatwick I can watch the planes in my garden but this book have brought back some very happy memories apart from showing me what has been going on at Heathrow in the last 20 years.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 1, 2014 3:12 PM BST

Lloytron L1101BK 20 Watt Halo Reach Task Lamp, Black
Lloytron L1101BK 20 Watt Halo Reach Task Lamp, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Lloytron L1101BK 20 watt Halo Reach Task Lamp, black, 1 July 2014
My original type of this went kaput a few days ago so was pleased to see this on Amazon. It is of a much better quality than my old one - I use it in bed to provide light while I read or do suduko. It also provides enough light for me to see if I have to get up in the middle of the night as the main light switch is nowhere near my bed!! A very sturdy lamp and you can also pull out the "poles" to extend it and move the lamp section up and down.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16