Profile for oap67 > Reviews

1m X 50m - 40% Wind Break Netting Garden Wind Break Protection Green
1m X 50m - 40% Wind Break Netting Garden Wind Break Protection Green
Offered by trade-mart
Price: 28.39

5.0 out of 5 stars The DIYShop was brilliant - ordered on 19th Aug, 22 Aug. 2014
Exactly what I wanted to go on some trellis we are having on top of new fencing. The DIYShop was brilliant - ordered on 19th Aug, arrived on 22nd Aug. Very well packaged too so no damage done to the netting at all. Would certainly recommend this company and the netting. It will also help stop "odd" cats from drifting into the garden and annoying our old lady cat.

A pair of trailer and truck reflectors round stick on 2 x red Pt no. LMX1628
A pair of trailer and truck reflectors round stick on 2 x red Pt no. LMX1628
Offered by leisure MART
Price: 2.20

5.0 out of 5 stars They are brilliant as they are much larger than my old ones ..., 3 July 2014
Bought 2 sets of these to place on a curved kerb that goes round the front garden. They are brilliant as they are much larger than my old ones and you can definitely see them in the dark. We live in a cul-de-sac and the two town house have these oblong shaped strips with kerbs and at least the other neighbours can see where our kerb and garden is. Love the adhesive stick on tape as I didn't have to bend down for along time and hold them in place whilst glue set. I know it's a strange idea but it works.

Heathrow Airport Manual: Designing, building and operating the world's busiest international airport (Haynes Manual) (Airfield Operations Manual)
by Robert Wicks
Price: 21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Heathrow Airport Manual - Designing, building and operating the world's busiest international airport., 1 July 2014
Oh I love this book. From the age of 11 until I was 16 I spent every day of my school holidays on Queen's Building plane spotting. Unusual for a girl!! And even now I am a pensioner I still have the love of commercial aircraft and airports. Living near Gatwick I can watch the planes in my garden but this book have brought back some very happy memories apart from showing me what has been going on at Heathrow in the last 20 years.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 1, 2014 3:12 PM BST

Lloytron L1101BK 20 Watt Halo Reach Task Lamp, Black
Lloytron L1101BK 20 Watt Halo Reach Task Lamp, Black
Price: 11.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Lloytron L1101BK 20 watt Halo Reach Task Lamp, black, 1 July 2014
My original type of this went kaput a few days ago so was pleased to see this on Amazon. It is of a much better quality than my old one - I use it in bed to provide light while I read or do suduko. It also provides enough light for me to see if I have to get up in the middle of the night as the main light switch is nowhere near my bed!! A very sturdy lamp and you can also pull out the "poles" to extend it and move the lamp section up and down.

Silverline 140823 Bungee Cords - 900 mm, Pack of 6
Silverline 140823 Bungee Cords - 900 mm, Pack of 6
Price: 10.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Silverline 140823 Bungee Cord 6-pack 900mm, 1 July 2014
This is my second order for these cords as we have used up the original set for holding down covers in the garden. They are very strong and you can join two together to go round large items. Well worth the money

Royal Canin Cat Food Light 40 Dry Mix 400 g (Pack of 4)
Royal Canin Cat Food Light 40 Dry Mix 400 g (Pack of 4)
Offered by Maltbys Stores
Price: 15.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Royal Canin Light 40 Cat Dry Mix (pack of 4), 1 July 2014
Second time have ordered these and it's so useful they are in the small bags. Although our elderly cat likes them we do have sessions of not wanting them and we have to use the R.C. Hairball or RC Age +12 ones too!! So in the smaller bags they keep fresh until we need to open them.

Interdesign Linus Pullz 6-Cupboard Organiser
Interdesign Linus Pullz 6-Cupboard Organiser
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars InterDesign Linus 6 11.1/2 by 3.1/2 inch Pullz 6 Pantry Organizer, 15 Jun. 2014
Bought three of these organisers to sort out the bottles we have on the kitchen cupboards. Brilliant now we can just pull them out and see what we have easily. To be on the safe side as we pull them out we do place a hand underneath to support the ones that have bottles in. I am being asked to get some more so will save up. Also bought one of the InterDesign boxes for the fridge which made me look at these pantry ones. They are easily wiped clean.

Hailo 4310-001  150 kg Capacity Mini Compact Steps (2 Steps)
Hailo 4310-001 150 kg Capacity Mini Compact Steps (2 Steps)
Price: 24.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Hailo 150kg capacity Mini Compact Steps (2 steps), 15 Jun. 2014
Bought these as being short I was struggling to see what was on the top shelves of the kitchen cupboards. They arrived earlier on Sat. 14 June and were used that evening. They feel very secure even without a hand rail but I did find it best to get on them by starting on the first step and getting both feet on it and then moving up with both feet alternately. The treads on the steps are rubber with little bumps and ridges and I felt very safe. Like anything you climb on you just take care and take things slowly At least I can now find where my friend has put the pickle!! A really good buy.

Draper Expert 40Kg Garden Caddy
Draper Expert 40Kg Garden Caddy
Offered by Rocka Group Ltd
Price: 28.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Draper Expert 31454 40kg Garden Caddy, 15 Jun. 2014
Arrived earlier than expected so that was a bonus as it is a birthday present for the person I share the house with. Easy to put wheels on although the spacers are too big to use when you put the spindle through the wheels and into the holding shaft. But that's no problem as the securing pins hold the spindle in place. Have used it already to bring compost through the house to the front garden and it saves on the back!! Then we used it when dead heading and cutting back so was able to throw the waste into the bin and again just pull it through to our brown re-cycling bin at the front. It is very sturdy and with a very comfortable hand grip and loved the little broom holder on the side.

Glove Buddies Professional Protect 350C (640F) DuPont Nomex Heat Resistant Oven Glove Pair - Standard Protection - Size 8
Offered by Glove Buddies
Price: 22.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Glove Buddies Prof. Protect Oven Gloves Size 8, 15 Jun. 2014
Have now used these for 24 hours and they are great. I was very pleased with the help I received from the company regarding the size and the fact they were prepared to exchange them if they were too small. I was concerned as I have small hands but the size 8 are perfect. I feel very comfortable lifting out hot dishes from the oven now as I can bend my fingers much easier than in an old fashioned oven glove. Well pleased with this purchase and would advise anyone who had a query to contact the seller as they responded within 24 hours.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14