Profile for PigginTart > Reviews

Content by PigginTart

PigginTart

Page: 1 | 2
Still Life Vase With Fifteen Sunflowers A By Vincent Van Gogh White Iphone 4 - Iphone 4s Case

5.0 out of 5 stars Sunflowers!, 18 July 2013
Love it, very pretty. If you love Van Gogh's Sunflowers then this is perfect for you. Complimented my white iPhone perfectly.

iPad Mini Case - Retro Leather 360 Rotating Cover for iPad Mini 3, 2 and 1
iPad Mini Case - Retro Leather 360 Rotating Cover for iPad Mini 3, 2 and 1
Offered by JAMMYLIZARD

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, but...., 18 July 2013
It's ok, but.........the smart cover bit only worked for a short time.....and then got so only when it was on charge! Great cover otherwise!

Itch
Itch
by Simon Mayo

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you Simon Mayo........., 18 July 2013
This review is from: Itch (Hardcover)
Loved every minute of it...once I started it, didn't want to put it down, couldn't wait to start Itch Rocks! I love listening to Simon Mayo on the radio, when reading this it was like hearing him read it to me......

Itch Rocks
Itch Rocks
by Simon Mayo

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect sequel to Itch!, 18 July 2013
This review is from: Itch Rocks (Hardcover)
It carries on where Itch left off. Loved every minute of it...once I started it, didn't want to put it down. I love listening to Simon Mayo on the radio, when reading this it was like hearing him read it to me......

BLACK S LINE GEL SILICONE RUBBER CASE COVER IPHONE 4 4S
BLACK S LINE GEL SILICONE RUBBER CASE COVER IPHONE 4 4S
Offered by Mobi4you

5.0 out of 5 stars It's black, 18 July 2013
Got the blue one of these too.....got the black so that I can change it when the mood suits me!!

BLUE S LINE GEL SILICONE RUBBER CASE COVER IPHONE 4 4S
BLUE S LINE GEL SILICONE RUBBER CASE COVER IPHONE 4 4S

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit!, 18 July 2013
Not much to say apart from it's a lovely colour blue (my phone is white). Fits perfectly, although it does make the screen protector lift slightly in the corner, but thats just a minor niggle.....

SAMRICK 000006922 Hydro Companion Frost Matte Wise Gelieren Protective Case with Screen Protector/Foil/Film/Guard/Microfibre Cloth and Ballpoint Pen for Apple iPad Mini Green

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work with smart cover, 18 July 2013
The back cover fitted my iPad Mini perfectly, the smart cover space on the side was great....just a shame that the smart cover wouldn't work because the case was slightly too high around the edges. If I han'd got a smart cover, I would have kept it, but as I have got one, sadly I have returned the item.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars It's brilliant!!, 18 July 2013
Got this as a 30th birthday present for a watch snob who loves Lego....... It turned out to be the perfect present.....he loved it!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 18 July 2013
Slightly big for my iPad Mini. But, saying that it's easy to slide the iPad into/out of when in a bag with the smat cover attached....none of this hike the case out to get to it, and not be able to have the smart cover with you because it won't fit. The size makes it quite useful to store any paper work (albeit A4 folded in half) you may need to carry with you.

Most of all it's very pretty and perfect for someone who loves pigs like me......

Anker® 1900mAh Li-ion Battery For HTC Sensation, Sensation XE, EVO 3D
Anker® 1900mAh Li-ion Battery For HTC Sensation, Sensation XE, EVO 3D

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny....., 11 July 2012
I now have two of these batteries for my HTC Sensation....I wouldn't be without them.....

Each one gives around extra three or four hours life to my phone,(more if I'm sensible and don't keep playing online games and looking at various applications, swith off the internet) which is great, as it means that with two, I can go out for a day and evening and not worry that my phone will die before I get home! Particularly useful when on a four or five hour train journey up north and back in a day for a football match!!!

This battery has lasted 24 hours plus on wifi, with a little use (I was ill at the time)
I usually get eight or nine hours out of these batteries before they are down to around 15%, that's with the phone searching for 3G all the time , the original battery with the phone, I'm lucky to get five hours (eight with little use!)

A little tip:

To get the best out of the battery, make sure that you let it run out completely(i.e. let the phone die)and charge it completely three or four times, when you first use it, before going back to a routine of charging it as and when...it does help. It also helps to let it run out completely every once in a while.

Page: 1 | 2