Profile for Tishminx > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
The Other Son
The Other Son

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 18 April 2017
This review is from: The Other Son (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book and wanted it to go on....I want to know what happens next. Not that there is an obvious end, it's just that I want to see the characters evolve.

Watching Edie: The most unsettling psychological thriller you'll read this year
Watching Edie: The most unsettling psychological thriller you'll read this year

5.0 out of 5 stars Twisting turning, 18 April 2017
Loved this ....a great read and I'm off to find what else she's written. Couldn't put my kindle down and read well into the night.

The Invention of Wings
The Invention of Wings

5.0 out of 5 stars Saddened but jubilant reading this book, 9 Oct. 2016
My favourite book is secret life of bees and I confess to not reading any others by sue monk Kidd but this will now change.... off to find more. Read this you won't be disappointed

Cowboys and Indians (DC Scott Cullen Crime Series Book 7)
Cowboys and Indians (DC Scott Cullen Crime Series Book 7)

5.0 out of 5 stars Yet another triumph, 20 Sept. 2015
I love everything that Ed James writes. I feel like I know the characters personally and can't wait for the next book :)

The Ghost House (The Annie Graham crime series, Book 1)
The Ghost House (The Annie Graham crime series, Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book but some editing required, 7 Jun. 2015
Loved the book, kept me totally in suspense...Great characters, fab story and I can't wait to read the next book! My only gripe is the way it is edited.. surely if you change to another characters part of the story you would start a new chapter, not this book you're lucky at times that a new paragraph starts.

The Letter
The Letter

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read!, 28 May 2015
This review is from: The Letter (Kindle Edition)
What a great read... from wishing her not to return to her husband, to watching the story unfold and all the frustrations of one selfish man's attitude - I was completely engulfed in the story from start to finish.

Elizabeth is Missing
Elizabeth is Missing

5.0 out of 5 stars What a poignantly sad read. Makes it sound like I didnt enjoy ..., 28 May 2015
What a poignantly sad read. Makes it sound like I didnt enjoy the book - enjoy is the wrong word, I was completely enthralled with the book and it stayed with me long after I finished. A great read and made me question how I relate to some family members.

Snared
Snared

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep the Cullens coming please!, 28 May 2015
This review is from: Snared (Kindle Edition)
Fabulous - felt like an awful long wait for the latest Cullen book but worth the wait, just wish it could be longer. I thoroughly enjoy Ed Jame's books and I have the classic 'I want to know how it ends but I don't want the book to finish' feeling every time I read one. I've read everything now including his new detective and I want more more more please and soon :)

Gone Again
Gone Again

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant - a frustrating read - in a good way ..., 28 May 2015
This review is from: Gone Again (Kindle Edition)
Brilliant - a frustrating read - in a good way I mean, frustrating because I wanted to know if everything was going to be alright,and that there wasn't a huge twist where all my illusions were shattered. Kept me riveted to the end and I'm off to download more Doug Johnstone books.

Taken for Dead (Katie Maguire Book 4)
Taken for Dead (Katie Maguire Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars I feel like I know Katie, 28 May 2015
Love these books, the Katie Maguire collection have been excellent and I cant recommend them highly enough. Download, get reading and become part of Katie's life :)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8