Profile for Judith Schjorring > Reviews

Content by Judith Schjorring

Judith Schjorring (Gran Canaria, Spain)

Cosmic Journeys: My Out-of-body Explorations with Robert A.Monroe
Cosmic Journeys: My Out-of-body Explorations with Robert A.Monroe
by Rosalind A. McKnight

5.0 out of 5 stars It is extraordinary! Really!, 21 Dec. 2009
I have bought this book about a year and a half ago, as a result of reading the Robert Monroe books about his Out of body journeys.
Now, this book "Cosmic Journeys" is extraordinary! I am an A Course In Miracles student and after I had read Cosmic Jorneys the second the time I realized that the messages Rosalind brings back to us are of a divine source.

There is emphasis that the journeys are not "Out of the Body" but rather within our mind. It is explained why we reincarnate over and over again, how everything is an illusion made by our minds, how we are ultimately one. It talks shortly about Atlantis, about E.T.s and how we need to increase our vibrations. And much much more...

I loved it. It is really a must read for anyone who is on the search for TRUTH, but is not locked in to earth bond.

J.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 1, 2011 4:24 PM GMT

A Course in Miracles: The Text Workbook for Students, Manual for Teachers: Combined Volume: The Text Workbook for Students, Manual for Teachers (Arkana)
by Foundation for Inner Peace

5.0 out of 5 stars It is simple but not easy..., 21 Dec. 2009
This is not a book you read but a course you do. I have started the course about 9 months ago, and read the text within about 4 month. The text has 667 pages in the paper back version. This amount of text would normally not take me more than 3 weeks to read. But ACIM (A Course in Miracles) is not just a simple book. It talks to you on various levels.
First I percieved that it took every single belief I had about God and the world away. It felt as if my entire world was turned up side down. As my understanding of ACIM grew everything was returned but in purified form.
The main themes are that everything we percieve is illusion, which we lock ourselves into by our fear. The goal is to undo fear and unleash love. This is achieved by true fogiveness.
The lessons are spread over 365 days, which start easy and lead you step by step away from a fearful worldview.

This book is not for everyone. But the ones who chose to "do" the course experience profound changes in their "worldview".

I always recommend to read the "Disappearance of the Universe" by Gary Renard first. That having said, some find "The disappearance of the Universe" so controversial, that they do not give ACIM a chance. Others recommend literature by Eckhardt Tolle or Marianne Williamson as an introduction.

Anyhow, give it a try. It is definetely worth it. J.

Now, Discover Your Strengths: How to Develop Your Talents and Those of the People You Manage
by Marcus Buckingham

5.0 out of 5 stars EXTRAORDINARY!, 19 Feb. 2002
I read the book, did the test and was amazed. I learned a great deal about my strengths and started to look for my employees'strenghts. In fact, even in my private relation ships I began focussing on my friends, family or acquaintance's talents and seeing their weeknesses in a differnet light.
This Book is for anyone who has a group of people either working with or for them. One will learn to place the right person in the right position, to achieve a successful business with achieving and satisfied co-workers or employees.
J