Profile for Vera > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Sleek Make Up i-Divine Eyeshadow Palette Ultra Matte V1 13.2g
Sleek Make Up i-Divine Eyeshadow Palette Ultra Matte V1 13.2g

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly pigmented, good, strong colours, 26 Feb. 2016
I bought these for my daughter to have a play with colour.p and I was happy they were not expensive. She thinks they are great and I think they are very good value.

Sleek Make Up i-Divine Eyeshadow Palette Au Naturel 13.2g
Sleek Make Up i-Divine Eyeshadow Palette Au Naturel 13.2g

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good colours and staying power, 26 Feb. 2016
This palette was surprisingly good! I wasn't expecting a lot because they weren't expensive. I bought it for my daughter, but then pinched it for myself as all the colours are very wearable. They are highly pigmented so go on really well and they last through the day.

Busy B 2016 Family Calendar - Birds Design
Busy B 2016 Family Calendar - Birds Design

5.0 out of 5 stars Really well thought out calendar, 26 Feb. 2016
This is a lovely calendar. I love that there is a pocket every month where I can put letters from school, appointment letters etc, I will definitely buying again next year.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, 26 Feb. 2016
Yahtzee is a great game for all ages and good for a bit of mental maths for the kids!

Dobble Card Game
Dobble Card Game

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game for all ages., 26 Feb. 2016
This review is from: Dobble Card Game (Toy)
Great game for all ages. I first tried this game in school and the kids and I loved it, I bought one to play at home with my child.

Clarks Womens Smart Clarks Coolest Lass Leather Shoes In Black Standard Fit Size 5.5
Offered by John Martin Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Good looking shoe, 26 Feb. 2016
I love these shoes. I find it very hard to find shoes that look good and are comfortable. They look lovely with a dress and considering they have a heel, they are comfortable. I've had several nice comments about them.

Hangerworld 152 cm (60") Dress/Suit Garment Clothes Cover Bags, Pack of 6
Hangerworld 152 cm (60") Dress/Suit Garment Clothes Cover Bags, Pack of 6
Offered by Hangerworld

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Oct. 2015
Great for storing long dresses.

Flora 50s VINTAGE ROCKABILLY NET PETTICOAT SKIRT,25" Length (XSmall-Medium, BLACK)
Offered by Flora's Boutique

5.0 out of 5 stars Great underskirt. It comes vacuum packed but soon fluffs ..., 7 Oct. 2015
Great underskirt. It comes vacuum packed but soon fluffs out once opened. I bought it to go with a Yafex vintage halter neck dress. It is the same length as the dress, but I wanted it to show a bit ( my fault for not checking length). However I added on a strip of material at the hip to make the underskirt longer, so it can be seen under the dress and it looks fab.

Vans Atwood, Unisex Kids' Low-Top Sneakers, Black, 2.5 UK
Vans Atwood, Unisex Kids' Low-Top Sneakers, Black, 2.5 UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe but too small., 7 Oct. 2015
I'm giving these three stars because the shoes were good quality, but too small. I bought a half size up but they were still too small. My daughter has size 2 feet, I am thinking a 3.5 would have been better. Unfortunately I had to send them back.

Clarks Chinaberry Pop, Women's Closed-Toe Pumps, Black (black Patent), 5 UK, 38 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars I was looking for some smart shoes to wear for work which have a bit ..., 7 Oct. 2015
I was looking for some smart shoes to wear for work which have a bit of a heel so will look good with a dress, but won't leave me with sore feet at the end of the day. These are just the job!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10