Profile for Kelvina Footlambert > Reviews

Content by Kelvina Footla...

Kelvina Footlambert "Kelvina Footlambert"

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
DCCN Triple Rear Pannier Cycling Waterproof Pannier Bag Rear Pack Bag shoulder Saddle bag 37L Multi-function Bike Rear Seat Carrier Basket with Rain Cover
Offered by DCCN

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits the husband, don't need a bike now., 21 Aug. 2016
I bought this for the hubby, it fits great, now he can carry all the shopping. He doesn't have a bike, so I strapped the pannier over his shoulders like one of those old fashioned yolk things. I am getting some lights next week so I can send him out in the dark cold nights.

These People
These People

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunned. Brilliance., 19 Aug. 2016
This review is from: These People (MP3 Download)
My original was based on one days listen. I want to say this album is the best thing I have ever heard..really.

Sustrans' Traffic-Free Cycle Rides
Sustrans' Traffic-Free Cycle Rides
by Wendy Johnson

5.0 out of 5 stars Very well compiled helpful book., 11 Aug. 2016
Fantastic and very easy to understand, very handy size too.

BORN AGAIN SAVAGE
BORN AGAIN SAVAGE

5.0 out of 5 stars Bruce, Zeppelin and U2 fans need to hear this!!, 11 Aug. 2016
This review is from: BORN AGAIN SAVAGE (Audio CD)
Although released in November 1999, this sounds like a really classic 60's early 70's album. I can't beleive this one missed the boat, it is Steve Van Zant of Bruce Springsteen's band, Adam Clayton of U2 and Jason Bonham sounding just like his dad ( in fact one track sounds like Zeppelin's Moby Dick with lyrics ). So if only a small percent of Springteen, U2 and Zeppelin fans bought this is would be a substantial amount of sales.

One Man and His Bike
One Man and His Bike
by Mike Carter

5.0 out of 5 stars If you ever feel the need for inspiration from the mundane, here it is., 30 Jun. 2016
This review is from: One Man and His Bike (Paperback)
Just buy it, I have just read it, and I am going to read it every time I feel like I need some inspiration and escape from the mundane. If I could give it more than 5 stars I would.

Fever Dream
Fever Dream

5.0 out of 5 stars Album of the year., 8 April 2016
This review is from: Fever Dream (Audio CD)
Having pre ordered a signed copy I wanted to give it a listen by streaming it before my copy arrived as I couldn't wait.That was six days ago, and I have been listening to it continously. You have probably all had an album so good that you don't want to hear anything else for a while, well this is one of those albums. It starts with distorted but mellow chords that wouldn't be out of place on a Neil Young album before sublime vocals come in, and with lyrics so heartfelt and meaningful, you just know that Ben means what he is singing, and well..it just gets better and better right up to the final track, which is so beautiful you will probably want it played at your funeral. It may seem a little premature to be saying this on it's release date, but having listened to it via the streaming link for a week, this is my album of year.

Parachute
Parachute

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this album, 17 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Parachute (Audio CD)
I love this album, it has been a favourite since 1970. That said why are people saying it was Rolling Stone album of the year in 70 or 71? It should have been, but sadly it wasn't. In 1970 Rolling Stone album of the year was John Lennon's Plastic Ono Band and 1971 it was Simon and Garfunkel. The Pretty Things weren't even in the list for either of those years, despite what any website may say ( I was an avid RS reader back then ). I remember Parachute being virtualy ignored at the time because major league albums were being released on a weekly basis.. Zeppelin III, Beatles, Stones, Floyd, in fact most artists from that period put out what were to become classic albums, and yet Parachute sits comfortably along side all of those albums.
Check this out...In 1975, Rolling Stone critic Steve Turner even wrote that it had been "a Rolling Stone 'album of the year'," though in fact Parachute did not place among the magazine's Albums of the Year for 1970 or 1971, and indeed was not mentioned in Rolling Stone until Stephen Holden called it an "obscure underground classic" in his review of Freeway Madness.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Wot no Bike?, 3 Feb. 2015
I bought it to repair my folding bike, but it is bigger than my folding bike. Which got me thinking, why didn't they add a bike to it in the first place?

Listening to Van Morrison
Listening to Van Morrison
by Greil Marcus

1.0 out of 5 stars Little wonder Van Morrison doesn't like books about himself., 10 Dec. 2014
If Van Morrison fans wonder why he hates books about himself this very book could be the reason.

Cruzer Fit 32 GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive (SDCZ33-032G-B35)
Cruzer Fit 32 GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive (SDCZ33-032G-B35)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Nov. 2014
This is so tiny that it .....hang on where is it??

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4