Profile for John Morris > Reviews

Content by John Morris

John Morris "Moggies3" (Scarborough, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Philips 64GB USB 2.0 Flash Memory Drive FM064FD70B/10
Philips 64GB USB 2.0 Flash Memory Drive FM064FD70B/10
Offered by MyMemory

5.0 out of 5 stars A lot lighter than crates of CDs, 24 April 2015
I got this to hold my music for my new car as it didn't have a CD player. I downloaded all the albums I had previously carried in the car and found I had barely taken any room, so I went through my extensive CD collection and added those I thought suitable for the car and still only used about a quarter of the available space ( approx. 3400 tracks). Definitely a brilliant buy, I can't say how well it would work for other forms of data but if you have a music player that has USB input then I recommend this device, especially if you want to carry 20000 tracks!

Chasing Yesterday
Chasing Yesterday

5.0 out of 5 stars Best 2nd.album ever!, 4 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Chasing Yesterday (Audio CD)
Love this album, every track is brilliant. Some tunes are quite Oasis sounding but that's no bad thing, others are quite bluesy. There are some great Santana like guitar rifts too. All in all this just a pleasure to listen to, not a dud track or just a filler anywhere.

Confidence Fitness Magnetic Manual Treadmill Running Machine
Confidence Fitness Magnetic Manual Treadmill Running Machine
Offered by The Sports HQ

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good basic treadmill, 14 Dec. 2014
Very good basic treadmill. My only criticism is that you can't adjust it to flat, my wife has a bad hip and needs to exercise on the flat, so I've raised it in blocks to make it level.

Ukip Calypso
Ukip Calypso

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Ukip Calypso (MP3 Download)
Great fun and pokes fun at the establishment.

The Italian Chapel
The Italian Chapel

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read for Orkney visitors., 8 Aug. 2014
As a regular visitor to the Orkney Islands I have seen the chapel many times and done the 'tour', so I knew the basic story of it. I was expecting a work of non fiction but I found this dramatization very entertaining. It had all the real facts but wrap them up in a heart warming story.

Dear Darlin'
Dear Darlin'

5.0 out of 5 stars Even better than the original, 10 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Dear Darlin' (MP3 Download)
What a voice (which she should've won) she really makes this song her own, what a great performance from a smashing lady.

Killing Hope (Gabe Quinn Thriller Series Book 1)
Killing Hope (Gabe Quinn Thriller Series Book 1)

1.0 out of 5 stars Too long, too rediculous and too many 'filler' descriptions., 10 Jun. 2014
I like reading series books as you get to know your hero and how he thinks and works but I wont bother with any more by this author.
The plot was silly, the amount of punishment Gabe took would hospitalise anyone else for months. Finishing with a 'cliff hanger' should've been a good idea to sell future titles but it just left me feeling cheated and vowing not to read another Keith Houghton.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 10, 2014 2:11 PM BST

Timeless
Timeless

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for Dr. Hook fans, 13 May 2014
This review is from: Timeless (Audio CD)
Listening to this album I realised what great musicians these guys are. We all know the hits but when you hear this you can tell that they're brilliant at their craft.

Education, Education, Education & War
Education, Education, Education & War

4.0 out of 5 stars Another great album from the Kaiser's, 13 May 2014
A very strong album with the usual great sound that Ricky and the boys create. My only criticism is the poem, this is a music release and doesn't need it.

Kettler 70cm Round Mesh Top Table
Kettler 70cm Round Mesh Top Table
Offered by Dawson's Department Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Great small garden table, 11 April 2014
This review is from: Kettler 70cm Round Mesh Top Table
Looks well made, easy to assemble and sturdy. My only problem is it hasn't been warm and sunny enough to get much use out of it yet.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5