Profile for John Morris > Reviews

Content by John Morris

John Morris "Moggies3" (Scarborough, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Confidence Fitness Magnetic Manual Treadmill Running Machine
Confidence Fitness Magnetic Manual Treadmill Running Machine
Offered by The Sports HQ

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good basic treadmill, 14 Dec. 2014
Very good basic treadmill. My only criticism is that you can't adjust it to flat, my wife has a bad hip and needs to exercise on the flat, so I've raised it in blocks to make it level.

Ukip Calypso
Ukip Calypso

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Ukip Calypso (MP3 Download)
Great fun and pokes fun at the establishment.

The Italian Chapel
The Italian Chapel

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read for Orkney visitors., 8 Aug. 2014
As a regular visitor to the Orkney Islands I have seen the chapel many times and done the 'tour', so I knew the basic story of it. I was expecting a work of non fiction but I found this dramatization very entertaining. It had all the real facts but wrap them up in a heart warming story.

Dear Darlin'
Dear Darlin'

5.0 out of 5 stars Even better than the original, 10 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Dear Darlin' (MP3 Download)
What a voice (which she should've won) she really makes this song her own, what a great performance from a smashing lady.

Killing Hope (Gabe Quinn Thriller Series Book 1)
Killing Hope (Gabe Quinn Thriller Series Book 1)

1.0 out of 5 stars Too long, too rediculous and too many 'filler' descriptions., 10 Jun. 2014
I like reading series books as you get to know your hero and how he thinks and works but I wont bother with any more by this author.
The plot was silly, the amount of punishment Gabe took would hospitalise anyone else for months. Finishing with a 'cliff hanger' should've been a good idea to sell future titles but it just left me feeling cheated and vowing not to read another Keith Houghton.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 10, 2014 2:11 PM BST

Timeless
Timeless

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for Dr. Hook fans, 13 May 2014
This review is from: Timeless (Audio CD)
Listening to this album I realised what great musicians these guys are. We all know the hits but when you hear this you can tell that they're brilliant at their craft.

Education, Education, Education & War
Education, Education, Education & War

4.0 out of 5 stars Another great album from the Kaiser's, 13 May 2014
A very strong album with the usual great sound that Ricky and the boys create. My only criticism is the poem, this is a music release and doesn't need it.

Kettler 70cm Round Mesh Top Table
Kettler 70cm Round Mesh Top Table
Offered by Dawson's Department Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Great small garden table, 11 April 2014
This review is from: Kettler 70cm Round Mesh Top Table
Looks well made, easy to assemble and sturdy. My only problem is it hasn't been warm and sunny enough to get much use out of it yet.

Souvenir : The Singles 2004 - 2012
Souvenir : The Singles 2004 - 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Like the advertisers said for another act, you'll know more songs than you thought, 15 Mar. 2014
I mainly bought this as I like Ricky on the voice so thought I would see what his music is about. I could only name 'I Predict a Riot' as a Kaiser Chiefs track prior to buying this, I'm in my 60's, so not the demographic that usually follow this kind of music but I really like this album and have played it non-stop.

Great tunes, nicely produced and well played and sung.

Gardé Radio Date GR88-76 Atomic watch for men Excellent readability
Gardé Radio Date GR88-76 Atomic watch for men Excellent readability
Offered by Time-Line24

5.0 out of 5 stars Accurate and easy to read, 23 Jan. 2014
I was sent this as an alternate to 84-73 which is no longer available. This watch is great, accurate and very easy to read. The strap is unusual, it fastens like a metal strap but is leather, which makes it much better than the usual buckle type.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5