Profile for Francine > Reviews

Francine

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Thrive Comfy Collar, Medium
Thrive Comfy Collar, Medium

2.0 out of 5 stars I am sorry but this just didn't fit the bill ..., 28 Dec. 2016
I am sorry but this just didn't fit the bill...the Velcro fastening just wasn't strong enough and it is a pain to inflate the collar... I didn't use it and opted to return it..I think it might be allright for a very small dog...one of the 'handbags' variety but it just didn't fit my bill...well Jim actually!

Makeup Eyeshadow,Amlaiworld Eyebrow Powder Eye Brow Palette Cosmetic Makeup Shading Kit Brush Mirror
Offered by amlaiworld

4.0 out of 5 stars This is nice and neat, 28 Dec. 2016
This is nice and neat...I bought it as a travel item and it suits perfectly ..good value for the price

Rosennie 15 Colors Makeup Concealer Contour Palette + Wooden handle Makeup Brush
Offered by CJMFashion

2.0 out of 5 stars but there are too many unnecessary options here, 28 Dec. 2016
Sorry , just not for me.... I think I purchased in error , really , but there are too many unnecessary options here. I don't see the point when three would have done I think. I find it 'sticky' in nature....the best part is the brush which I shall use but the rest won't be used
All that said it's inexpensive but I wouldn't purchase again

Corkor Front Pocket Wallet Minimalist Slim for Men Vegan Non-Leather Cork Gift Red Color
Offered by Corkor

5.0 out of 5 stars ... a gift for my vegan friend and he was delighted with it, 28 Dec. 2016
I bought this as a gift for my vegan friend and he was delighted with it...It's good to be able to find items of this nature and I will certainly use them again. I have looked before for vegan items but these both complement the ethics of that and are attractive..
Would recommend

Fire Tablet, 7" Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB (Blue) - Includes Special Offers
Fire Tablet, 7" Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB (Blue) - Includes Special Offers

5.0 out of 5 stars A Little Darling, 26 Oct. 2016
Perfect in every way.... My new best friend
Super value for money!

Royal Baroque Flower Floral Enamel Oval Drop Pendant Bib Earrings Necklace Set
Royal Baroque Flower Floral Enamel Oval Drop Pendant Bib Earrings Necklace Set

3.0 out of 5 stars I found this all a little 'clumsy'... ..., 24 July 2016
I found this all a little 'clumsy' .... it's not very well made and it's just a little too cumbersome. I doubt that I will actually wear it ...just a little too 'flashy 'and gaudy....but then its price does reflect that... There are many nicer little pieces out there...worth spending an extra few pounds to get one!

The Perfect Son
The Perfect Son

4.0 out of 5 stars My only slight reservation is in its ending which was fairly predictable and I thought let the book down slightly but this doesn, 24 July 2016
This review is from: The Perfect Son (Kindle Edition)
A well written story most memorable, perhaps, because of the crafting of the main character. My only slight reservation is in its ending which was fairly predictable and I thought let the book down slightly but this doesn't spoil the enjoyment of the main narrative. Well worth buying at this price and it will hold your attention.

Mothering Sunday
Mothering Sunday
by Graham Swift
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a beautifully crafted, tender piece of art, 24 July 2016
This review is from: Mothering Sunday (Board book)
This is a beautifully crafted, tender piece of art. Some novels simply stay with you because of the quality of the writing and the ease with which their narrative unfolds and this is one of those

Behind Closed Doors: The gripping psychological thriller everyone is raving about

2.0 out of 5 stars This is pretty mediocre., 12 April 2016
This is pretty mediocre ........ nothing that hasn't been done before and, unfortunately, done better....
weak characters and a less than credible plot.... Better to keep this particular door locked and bolted!

Mrs. Hemingway: A Richard and Judy Book Club Selection
Mrs. Hemingway: A Richard and Judy Book Club Selection

4.0 out of 5 stars I like this a lot, 4 Mar. 2016
I like this a lot! A well written , informative book which neatly draws all the Hemingway women together.... I had recently read a book about Hadley Hemingway and this was my follow up... Recommend this..very neatly done and made me go off and look at Hemingway again... A good book!
Enjoy and if you don't know the man or his wives this is a good place to start. Equally if you do, it does give an added insight...well researched and cleverly put together

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5