Profile for loaded > Reviews

Content by loaded

loaded

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
iPhone 6 Case, Spigen® [Logo Shield] iPhone 6 (4.7) Case Slim **NEW** [Fit Series] [Thin Fit A] [Gunmetal] Premium SM Coated Matte Hard with Apple Logo Cutout Case - ECO-Friendly Packaging - Slim Case for iPhone 6 (4.7) (2014) - Gunmetal (SGP10944)
Offered by Keep in Case

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks and no substance. Cracks without pressure., 1 April 2016
Expensive junk. This case cracks without being banged or dropped. It is badly made and only looks nice on the day of purchase. Avoid.

Upper Bounce 15 ft Trampoline Protection Cover (Blue)
Upper Bounce 15 ft Trampoline Protection Cover (Blue)

3.0 out of 5 stars How hard would it have been to make it fit?, 1 Dec. 2015
This product is supposed to fit a 15ft trampoline. The clue is in the name. It woulnd't be hard to make it fit. They could use a measuring tape and measure a 15ft trampoline, just to be sure. Trouble is, it doesn't fit. It kind of just makes it to the edges and that's about it. In order to work properly and not get flapped about in the wind, it needs to curl under the edge, just a bit. This one doesn't. Which is a shame, since the material is reasonable.

I know, I could send it back, but I really can't be bothered to wrap the thing up in its box again (will it fit? I guess not) and traipse back to the Post Office for £20. I'll use it to cover my tractor.

Venchi Dark Chocolate Cigar Filled with Piedmont Hazelnut Nougatine Truffle 100 g (Pack of 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Super chocolate taste!, 12 July 2014
These are super quality, one can't complain about the price, since I clicked buy and knew the size and cost :-) They are eaten long ago, so can't remember if they were flat on one side like another reviewer said, but I really don't think they were at all and if so, then no much. Another reviewer mentioned that they just come in a plastic bag, this is true. A mock up wood effect paper box would have been much better and frankly, not unexpected at this price. Since the photo is just of one cigar, it isn't clear how they will arrive. Having said that, I split them up and gave a couple away. Very nice chocolate.

Purina Pro Plan Adult Cat Food Optirenal Rich in Chicken, 10 kg
Purina Pro Plan Adult Cat Food Optirenal Rich in Chicken, 10 kg

4.0 out of 5 stars Cats love this. Even the neighbours cats..., 5 April 2014
We travel a lot and whilst the cat gets pampered whilst we are here, when we are gone, he has to survive on ProPlan from an automatic feeder. It doesn't block the feeder and he loves it. It is always gone, so I guess he enjoys it! Amazon price, especially on subscribe and save is super.

Wpro Inline Water Filter Cartridge for Use with Side By Side American Style Refrigerators

3.0 out of 5 stars There are better filters, 5 April 2014
I am in a quandry... Water never tasted better than with the original filter I got with my LG fridge. Many people insist they are all the same. They are not. The LG original is far superior, however, whenever I type in the model number I get third parts inferior products. I would happily pay £50 for another one if I could find it. They were that good. This is just, OK. Water clean, makes some black particles, but this is expected.

Energizer HighTech Batteries 9V 1 Pack (One Piece)
Energizer HighTech Batteries 9V 1 Pack (One Piece)

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality battery, 5 April 2014
Good strong battery, consistent voltage. I use in a variety of applications, including computer on exercise bike and multimeters. Nice price from amazon using Sub&Save

Steel Diver (Nintendo 3DS)
Steel Diver (Nintendo 3DS)

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute sub game for kids and parents, 5 April 2014
Nice game, with an attractive pricepoint (I paid £10) nice 3D artwork on the box and usual quality Nintendo gameplay.

Purina Pro Plan Cat Food Adult With Optirenal Rich In Salmon, 3Kg
Purina Pro Plan Cat Food Adult With Optirenal Rich In Salmon, 3Kg

4.0 out of 5 stars Used in automatic feeders with no problems!, 5 April 2014

Russell Hobbs 18366 Glass Touch 2 Slice Toaster - Black
Russell Hobbs 18366 Glass Touch 2 Slice Toaster - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely toaster - just don't but it for a set, 5 April 2014
Great toaster. Toasts well, looks great and really is made of glass, just like the range suggests. However, if you buy this hoping to have a set with the kettle, forget it. The kettle is rubbish, plastic and simply put, since I wanted a set, I sent both back...

Gerber Fit Light Multi-Tool including Torch - Orange
Gerber Fit Light Multi-Tool including Torch - Orange

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure what it wants to be..., 5 April 2014
Sort of a mix between a torch, a Victorinox and a bit of leatherman thrown in. The internal screwdrivers are pretty useless, but the light is useful and alongside the knife and swappable hexagonal magnetic screwdriver holder it gets used for opening Amazon boxes, quick access torch and servicing my Roombas. Quality not Gerber's usual standard (which frankly wasn't that high anyway...)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4