Profile for Kindle Customer > Reviews

Content by Kindle Customer

Kindle Customer (Notts, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
Neither Present Time
Neither Present Time

5.0 out of 5 stars A book for the romantic of us., 7 Aug. 2016
This story has such depth, character and dignity. Essentially the story of one love, mixing with the potential of others. This story gives me hope, joy, optimism for my future and an overall feel good, warm fuzzy feeling. This book reads so well. Good characters and good plot lines. This really is a book for the romanticism of us.
This book I got for free. It gave me so much more.

The Color of Heaven (The Color of Heaven Series Book 1)
The Color of Heaven (The Color of Heaven Series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars A lovely gripping story, 29 Jun. 2016
This is a great read. A quick one too,as once you have started the story you can't put it down. A truly magical read that leaves you thinking about your own life with a fresh perspective and also leaves the reader with a real feel good feeling. The sign of a good book.

Because of Summer
Because of Summer

4.0 out of 5 stars A lovely love story, 26 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Because of Summer (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed this book. I liked that the chapters were short, and the story is told from the three main characters perspectives.
A story of love,honesty,betrayal,lust,relationships, friendships and heartache. All ingredients to make a lovely love story. Free as well, a love story at no cost, can't be bad.

Jazooli iPhone/iPod Repair Opening Tool Kit Pentalobe Star Screwdriver - 8 Pcs Tool Set
Offered by Jazooli

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 23 Jun. 2016
Tools are really handy. 👍

Genuine Apple A1399 USB Mains Wall Charger Adaptor for iPhone 3G 3GS 4 4G 4S with Apple MA591G/A Data Cable (Non-Retail Packing)

Battery for Iphone 4s 3,7v 1430 mAh incl. 2 x screwdrivers MMOBIEL
Battery for Iphone 4s 3,7v 1430 mAh incl. 2 x screwdrivers MMOBIEL

5.0 out of 5 stars The battery was easy to fit, 23 Jun. 2016
Item came within time scale. Packaged well. The battery was easy to fit, with help of online instructions. Battery works well. I'm really happy.

Tangerine Twist
Tangerine Twist

4.0 out of 5 stars An engaging story, 13 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Tangerine Twist (Kindle Edition)
I choose 4🌟 because the story itself is a good one. Challenging your morality. What would you do if you were in the same situation? This story reads well, the characters were relatable and all in all a good book.
The story stayed with me a while once I finished it. I love books that can do that. An engaging story.

iPhone 5c Case, ULAK iPhone 5c Case Hybrid High Impact Soft Silicone and Hard PC Case Cover for Apple iPhone 5C (Black + Blue)
Offered by Pandamimi--The Great ULAK Case Company

4.0 out of 5 stars I am really happy with this purchase, 5 Jun. 2016
I am really happy with this purchase. It's easy to hold and use in one hand. The colour is bright and contrasts nicely to the black. The square button is my favourite. Feels better to push than the usual indent to push. It fits into a pocket nicely. Haven't dropped my phone so can't judge how good the case is on impact.

Apple iPad Mini 1/2/3 - Heavy Duty Tough Rugged Shockproof Bumper Armour Hybrid Kickstand Hard Case Cover + Screen Protector + Free Stylus PANAAZ® (Apple Ipad Mini 1/2/3,Blue)
Offered by PANAAZ FASHION

4.0 out of 5 stars The pull out part on the back is sturdy, check, 3 Jun. 2016
It arrived in under 2 days which is a big check. Fits lovely, snug tight fit, another check. The pull out part on the back is sturdy, check. The colour I chose was blue and black. I was happy with the colour check. The only downside for me, which isn't so much a downside than a slight inconvenience is that I couldn't plug my style of headphones in the socket properly. Once I took off the black part of the backing to leave the blue back I was able to use that function properly. I am happy with my purchase.

The Woman Who Upped and Left: A laugh-out-loud read that will put a spring in your step!

4.0 out of 5 stars A lovely story, 9 May 2016
This book is a lovely story which I feel relates to a lot of people. Recommended with high praise. Enjoyed it!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15