Profile for TinaEltham > Reviews

Content by TinaEltham

TinaEltham

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
The Step-by-step Training Manual of Soccer Skills & Techniques: Hundreds of Training Tips and Techniques, with Easy-to-follow Instructions in Over 750 Photographs and Diagrams
by Armadillo Books

2.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money as not going to teach my 9 year old grandson anything new..., 5 Nov. 2015
My 9 year old grandson already plays for a team...

Not very good at all... My daughter did tell me not to waste my money as he already is a good player...

Don't think this book will teach him anything...purchased as a stocking filler...

The Braid Book: 20 Fun and Easy Styles
The Braid Book: 20 Fun and Easy Styles
by Sarah Hiscox

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money basic plaits anyone can already do.., 5 Nov. 2015
Not as good as I expected...

Only basic plaits which most people including my 10 year old grandaughter, can already do...

Not impressed as she wanted a book to show her more styles...

Rieker 65863, Women's Wedge Heels Sandals, Beige (Fango / 64), 5 UK (38 EU)
Rieker 65863, Women's Wedge Heels Sandals, Beige (Fango / 64), 5 UK (38 EU)
Offered by P&P Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable, 12 April 2015
I purchased these for everyday wear in the summer.
I have slim feet/ankles and find it hard to get sandles/shoes and boots to fit, also have a medical condition that causes considerable pain when standing and walking. I have found Rieker more comfortable than other brands for me.
I am a young 51 and did think these were a bit old for me, as I like fashionable shoes and clothes and a bit conservative on the dress side. My daughter convinced me to keep these. A good price for leather as I refuse to wear anything that is not real leather or saude.
At the end of the day they will go with almost everything, for normal day to day things like shopping.
The only just fit my slim foot and ankle with the velcro at it tightest. So would fit a wider foot and ankle perfectly.

Rieker 68396, Women's Wedge Heels Sandals, Beige (Pietra / 64), 5 UK (38 EU)
Rieker 68396, Women's Wedge Heels Sandals, Beige (Pietra / 64), 5 UK (38 EU)

4.0 out of 5 stars would fit wider ankles and foot, pretty sandles, 12 April 2015
These are pretty sandles and a great price.
Unfortunately I have slim feet and ankles.
These were far too wide, the ankle strap when doing up for me went past the velcro around the ankle strap.
Also the bar across foot/toes was too wide.
Would be a good fit for someone with larger ankles and a wide fitting foot.
Have had to return mine.

Rieker Womens Rieker  Pantolette Regina Mules White Weiß (weiss 80) Size: 5
Rieker Womens Rieker Pantolette Regina Mules White Weiß (weiss 80) Size: 5

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice but too wide across toes., 8 April 2015
Liked the sandles but across toes far too wide for my slim foot. Even when tightening the top vicro strap foot slid around. Would have kept them had they fit better across toes.

Womdee(TM) Fashion Begonia Flower Ink Style Soft Voile Scarves Wrap,Light Blue With Womdee Accessory

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely scarf, 8 April 2015
Lovely and soft scarf.
Great price.
Very please with scarf and seller.

Rieker Womens Z1521 Boots Blue Blau (pilot/mogano/grau-beige 14) Size: 38
Rieker Womens Z1521 Boots Blue Blau (pilot/mogano/grau-beige 14) Size: 38

5.0 out of 5 stars love them, 8 April 2015
These arrived this morning.
Absolutely love them. Even my 10 year old grandaughter liked them.
They are a perfect fit and right size ordered.
I own a few pairs of Rieker, gotnso many people asking what my low healed sandles were on my recent cruise, have only had to return one pair, too wide so far.
A great bargain, especially if you have managed to get them at a great reduction as I have.
Got my eye on another pair of healed sandles next.
If you have never purchased any Rieker shoes, sandles or boots, give them a try. You will not be disappointed and so comfortable to wear.

10kg Universal Pet Bedding and Litter
10kg Universal Pet Bedding and Litter

3.0 out of 5 stars carries some unwanted visitors as not treated with insecterside or repellent, 6 Mar. 2015
I have only ever purchased this twice..

first time was two years ago..my indoor rabbit got mites.. threw it away.

This last time was last November 2014. My poor indoor rabbit has been covered in all different mites, and even worse flees. I have been treating with Zeno450 and even had the environmental in to spray my place. Has soon as I get rid of them within 3 weeks they are back again.

I have not changed anything else, have no other animals (even when I had a cat, never had fleas) and my rabbit never goes outside in the winter and only occasionally in the summer. I usually use excel litter which is treated with an insect repellent, wish I had not changed to this one.

I even mixed a bag of excel litter in with this one when putting it into the sealed container that I use to store her litter.

After finding more on her today, I have thrown all the litter away. Not happy I have wasted money again on this plus the excel that I added.

I would not purchase this again and would jot recommend it.

It is a shame because, it is very good at odour control. Such a shame it is not also treated with an insecterside and repellent like excel is.

iLoveSIA 100% Real Leather Case Stand Flip Cover For Samsung Galaxy S4 White
iLoveSIA 100% Real Leather Case Stand Flip Cover For Samsung Galaxy S4 White

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit and looks smart, 13 Jan. 2015
Arrived very quickly. Didn't realise it had the front cut out, not a problem but no protection for screen on that bit. Fits perfectly. Good price for leather. Happy with my purchase

Rosewood Options Mini Double-Sided Comb
Rosewood Options Mini Double-Sided Comb

5.0 out of 5 stars great come fir indoor dwarf lop rabbit and best price, 4 Jan. 2015
Excellent price and perfect for my indoor rabbit to remove fur and little visitors due to a bad grass Matt I purchased. Highly recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11