Profile for S L > Reviews

S L

Morphy Richards 303119 Comfigrip Steam Iron, 0.4 Litre, 2800 W, Black/Purple
Morphy Richards 303119 Comfigrip Steam Iron, 0.4 Litre, 2800 W, Black/Purple

4.0 out of 5 stars Definitely a comfi grip:), 30 Jan. 2017
With its ceramic sole, comfortable handle and good sized water container this iron is easy to use and runs smoothly over any material. I find the iron a little heavy to hold but that is a small quibble and only an issue for me because I have arthritis - a family member who tried the iron had no issue at all. I am sure this iron will give me the excellent service that I expect from Morphy Richards.

Morphy Richards 732009 Supervac Upright Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Morphy Richards 732009 Supervac Upright Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Offered by Cleverboxes

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, excellent cordless vacuum cleaner., 7 Aug. 2016
The Supervac is very easy to use, manoeuvrable and light to push. Does an excellent job of cleaning the carpets and the battery charge lasts longer than I expected, well over the anticipated 50 minutes. The lights indicating the battery charge available is very helpful. The simple to use start/stop, higher/lower power button placed on the handle is a great feature. I did not need to use the more powerful setting as the lower power did a good job of cleaning. I have arthritis in my hands and I found the handle shape and size easy to grip and use. The facility to fold the handle, making this cordless vacuum easier to store, is a design feature which contributes to it's appeal. Overall a great product which I would recommend.

Ratking (Aurelio Zen Book 1)
Ratking (Aurelio Zen Book 1)

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed., 8 Oct. 2013
I enjoyed the 'Zen' tv series which I did not remember as having any unpleasant words/expressions (perhaps my memory is at fault) but this book does.
Having read some of the (Kindle) book I have now deleted the file and will not purchase any more in the series.
A pity as I did enjoy the book, as far as I was able to read.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 30, 2014 3:26 PM BST

IVSO® Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3110 P3100 Slim-Fit Folio Cover Case With Multi-Angle Stand (Black)

4.0 out of 5 stars Case for Galaxy 7inch tab2., 16 Sept. 2013
Bought this case as I have a similar one for another tablet, this case is a reasonable price, fits well and seems of good quality - it does what I need, protects the tablet and makes a useful stand.

The Works of Edgar Wallace
The Works of Edgar Wallace

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 16 April 2013
I enjoyed the book but some of the stories are 'doubled up' which was disappointing.
As a fan of the 'Mr Reader' radio broadcasts I enjoyed those stories especially.
Worthwhile bearing in mind that the stories are 'of their time' - words and expressions can be found that are not considered appropriate today.
The dictionary facility on my Kindle did not seem to work which was a pity and since this has only happened with this particular publication it is a bit puzzling.
Overall, good value for the money paid.

Pure Gel Case for Pure Move 2500 - Black
Pure Gel Case for Pure Move 2500 - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Pure Gel Case, 14 Jan. 2013
This is an ideal cover for the Pure 2500, I am sure that this very well fitting cover will protect the radio.

The Case of the Pocket Diary Found in the Snow
The Case of the Pocket Diary Found in the Snow

4.0 out of 5 stars An interesting story, 12 Dec. 2012
I enjoyed the book, it was quite different in both time and place than any modern 'whodunit'.
A recommended read:).

Disposable Overshoes / Decorating Shoe Covers - One Size Protects your carpets
Disposable Overshoes / Decorating Shoe Covers - One Size Protects your carpets
Offered by Red House Direct

3.0 out of 5 stars Item looks good quality, 12 Dec. 2012
I have not yet needed to use the overshoes but they seem a much better quality than others on the market, although more expensive.

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Screen Protector/ Guard / Film / Cover 6-in-1 Pack By Terrapin

2.0 out of 5 stars Screen protector, 5 Sept. 2012
I had purchased this product to protect the screen of my Tablet.

It does do this but I had very little success in applying the product as it needs to be I.e. with no 'bubbles'.

I was discouraged and gave up trying to improve the results on my several attempts with the first screen protector although, having others in the pack, I will try again and hope for more success next time.