Profile for N. Roderick > Reviews

Content by N. Roderick

N. Roderick (Cardiff, Wales)

Page: 1 | 2
The Devil Wears Prada
The Devil Wears Prada
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun! Meryl Streep and Stanley Tucci are brilliant, 31 Aug. 2017
Great fun ! Meryl Streep and Stanley Tucci are brilliant.

Extreme Ways (Bourne's Legacy) (Original Version)
Extreme Ways (Bourne's Legacy) (Original Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous track !, 15 Feb. 2014
What more can you say, this is a great track which I really like .... best played very loud !

Flixster
Flixster

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for our ultraviolet library !, 15 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Flixster (App)
Nice app, great for storing our ultraviolet collection. Useful reviews of films, and like the fact that it knows my local cinemas and what's on.

5 Zone SINGLE Size Memory Foam Mattress Topper, Each Zone Targets Specific Body Points While Allowing Air Circulation. ** Now Includes A Free Fitted Washable Cover**

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job for a reasonable price !, 15 Feb. 2014
I bought two of these to make our spare beds a little more comfortable. They can't be tied in place, which is unfortunate give that we tend to move our spare beds around, but they give a nice soft surface to the mattresses and if you don't move your mattresses around it shouldn't be a problem. I didn't find the smell that offensive.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't hold the phone .., 15 Feb. 2014
Looked really nice, but the plastic moulding did not hold the phone - if you clicked it in one side the other side popped out. Expensive and useless ! Returned the item.

Trevor J James Silver Polish Cloth
Trevor J James Silver Polish Cloth
Offered by Reidy's Home Of Music

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, 15 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Trevor J James Silver Polish Cloth
Great for cleaning the outside of my daughters flute and stopping it looking so grubby. Not sure how it would be on more heavily tarnished items though.

Canon Print Plugin
Canon Print Plugin

1.0 out of 5 stars Can't get past license screen ..., 15 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Canon Print Plugin (App)
My printer is in the list of supported printers, but just trapped in the license screen loop ! I've reported it as an issue.

Me To You 4-inch Tatty Teddy and My Blue Nose Friends Avery The Fluffy Chick Soft Toy
Offered by Preshunt

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft and fluffy ..., 29 Dec. 2013
My daughter adores the blue nose friends, and the count is rising - but this is particularly cute and adorable !

O Holy Night (Voice)
O Holy Night (Voice)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely !, 29 Dec. 2013
This and Carol of the Bells are the two really atmospheric pieces from the film Home Alone that create a really Christmassy feeling. A beautiful track.

You'll Know It's Christmas
You'll Know It's Christmas

5.0 out of 5 stars Great track ..., 29 Dec. 2013
It's not often these days that I hear a "new" christmas song that I like, but this is fab. My husband seems to have take to it as well, playing it over and over very loudly !

Page: 1 | 2