Profile for Michael1942 > Reviews

Content by Michael1942

Michael1942

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
J5 Case (2015 Version),YOKIRIN Color Clear Transparent Ultra Slim Fit Soft TPU Bumper Rubber Silicone Gel Full Edge Protection Skin Cover for Samsung Galaxy J5
Offered by YOKIRIN

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks very pretty, 3 Jun. 2017
Quick delivery. Fits perfectly. Looks pretty

J5 Case (for 2015 Version),YOKIRIN 4 PCS Flexible Soft TPU / Extra Grip Case Damask Design Anti-Scratch Full Edge Protective Ultra Slim Thin Shockproof Protective Bumper Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy J5
Offered by YOKIRIN

4.0 out of 5 stars Quick delivery, product exactly as described., 3 Jun. 2017
These arrived reasonably quickly. Fit perfectly so we are very happy!

Aoioi 932xl 933xl Compatible Ink Cartridges Replacement for HP 932XL 933XL Ink Cartridges High Yield for HP Officejet 6700 Premium 7612 6600 7110 6100 7610 Printer(2 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, 1 Yellow)
Offered by Aoioi

5.0 out of 5 stars Very fast delivery!!!, 3 Jun. 2017
These cartridges arrived in 2 days by standard delivery so that was very impressive.

I haven't used them yet but I have always used compatible cartridges so am not worried. Follow a simple procedure when you insert them and I am sure they will be fine.

A complete set plus an extra black for the price of a single HP genuine cartridge!

Just Seed - Organic Vegetable - Aubergine - Black Beauty - 30 Seed - Economy Pack
Offered by JustSeed UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Very speedy delivery!, 8 May 2017
These seeds arrived by return. There were plenty of seeds in the pack so I will more than cover the cost when I offer the surplus plants to friends and family!

I am a very happy gardner

RUNNER BEAN - FIRESTORM - 50 SEEDS - SELF FERTILE
RUNNER BEAN - FIRESTORM - 50 SEEDS - SELF FERTILE
Offered by Premier Seeds Direct Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived by return!, 8 May 2017
Excellent service! These seeds arrived by return of post.

There were 60 seeds instead of 50. Of course it will be some weeks before I can report on the crop but I am very happy with the service from Premier Seeds

DAX Dax-Hub Iwown I5 Plus IP67 Waterproof Smart Bracelet fitness tracker sport wrist Bluetooth 4.0 Pedometer Tracking Calorie Health Sleep Monitor Wristband compatible with Android RED
Offered by Dax Hub Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing value, easy to set up., 27 Mar. 2017
I ordered this because my daughter was so delighted with hers and I was jealous!

I am really pleased. It does exactly what the ad says it will do. It feels well made and I cannot see anything wrong with it.

I downloaded the app and the bracelet 'saw' my phone straight away. After setting up my account everything was plain sailing. It came ready charged so I just needed about 10 minutes to top up the battery while I sorted out the app.

Now its working. The pedometer is a little inaccurate as it registers a step if you swing your arm occasionally. However people I know with much more expensive smart watches tell me theirs does too.

I ordered it Friday and it arrived by 2pm on Monday with free delivery (I bought 2, 1 for my wife)

I5 Plus Smart Band Bracelet , Lendoo Bluetooth 4.0 Wristband Band Smart Watch With Sleep Health Monitor Fitness Tracker Activity Pedometer For Android,IOS,iPhone 6 (Black)
Offered by LENDOO Tech

5.0 out of 5 stars A tiny marvel at a bargain price, 22 Mar. 2017
This arrived next day. It exceeds our expectations. I bought this for my teenage daughter, we are so impressed we are buying 2 more! As it charged she downloaded the app. The device was linked to her phone instantly and she showed off its features, all of which work fine. Overnight it indicated her sleep pattern.
The pedometer function does exaggerate as it sometimes registers a step when you move your arm sitting down, but this is common from much more expensive devices, friends tell me.
We haven't quite worked how to use it to activate the camera on the phone yet but I expect she will have that figured by the end of the day!
Like many Chinese devices the instructions are a little vague but at least there are some, unlike the similarly priced device we bought from Currys, and returned 3 times! This had no instructions and simply didn't work.

Jewellery Making: A Complete Course for Beginners
Jewellery Making: A Complete Course for Beginners
by Jinks McGrath

5.0 out of 5 stars Good ideas, well explained., 14 Mar. 2017
This is a birthday present for my wife. She is delighted with it.

Ful;l of good ideas for her new hobby.

DIY Jewelry: Step-By-Step Guide On Creating Wonderful Beaded Jewelry: (Handmade Jewelry For Women, Jewelry Making Books) (Make Jewelry, Beaded Jewelry Making)
by Adrienne Sun

5.0 out of 5 stars New hobby beckons, 14 Mar. 2017
I ordered this for my wife who was looking for a new hobby.

She is delighted and is now planning a few special projects. The ideas are inspiring and there is stuff for beginners and for experienced people.

Yimidear Shockproof Padded Foldable Partition Camera Insert Protective Bag for DSLR Shot Or Flash Light (Black)
Offered by wonderfullife668

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 14 Mar. 2017
Arrived quickly. I ordered it to provide extra storage in my camera backpack.

It is very good. Provides good cushoning for lenses and accessories.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7