Profile for Martin Brandom > Reviews

Martin Brandom

Mercers Furniture Corona Magazine Rack - Pine
Mercers Furniture Corona Magazine Rack - Pine

4.0 out of 5 stars Delighted ., 30 Jan. 2017
Lovely little unit for the price.I would recommend it to anyone.
Instructions a pretty straightforward and took a leisurely couple of hours to do.The only problem was that the hardboard for the draw was wrong.I had two odd shaped peices rather than one correct shaped price.
I was able to cut and join them OK.
I'm thinking of getting another soon.

Pomi-T Pomi-T Polyphenol Food Supp 60 capsule
Pomi-T Pomi-T Polyphenol Food Supp 60 capsule
Offered by Blukoo

3.0 out of 5 stars They are an easy product to take but I cant judge if it ..., 12 Nov. 2014
They are an easy product to take but I cant judge if it works as it is being taken to slow prostate cancer so no way knowing how well it works really.

Rayzor Professional UV400 Double Lensed Ski / SnowBoard Goggles, With a Matt Black Frame and an Anti Fog Coated, Vented Blue Iridium Mirrored Anti-Glare Wide Vision Clarity Lens.
Offered by Sports Eyewear

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value, 31 Mar. 2014
I got these as a spare for my expensive addidas yoda goggles.
The Razor specialise in bright light so good for sunny weather.
I have used them on a recent skiing trip and heartily recommend them.
The lenses were sharp with no visual distortion and had very good tint.
They worked well with my giro helmet and didn't steam up at all on very warm day.
They were quite comfortable on the face.Not as good as the Adidas but given the price difference is little unfair to criticize.
I think that they a great ,cool looking goggle and worth every penny.