Profile for Brownie_Queen > Reviews

Hidden Mickeys: A Field Guide to Walt Disney World's Best Kept Secrets
Hidden Mickeys: A Field Guide to Walt Disney World's Best Kept Secrets
by Steven M. Barrett

5.0 out of 5 stars Hidden Mickey Fun, 7 April 2014
Last time we went to Disneyworld we enjoyed looking for hidden Mickeys, but this book looks brilliant for finding even more of them. Can't wait to try it out in August!

Little Beach Street Bakery
Little Beach Street Bakery

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely read, 7 April 2014
I bought 'Little Beach Street Bakery' as I was looking for a light, easy read on my Kindle and it definitely didn't disappoint. I found myself being pulled into the story and really caring about the characters - it was sad in places, happy in others and made me laugh out loud more than once. A lovely read - especially for a holiday!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Giving me a bit of a bzzzz, 22 Oct. 2012
I have been trying out the Pharmaton Active Life capsules as part of a Bzz Campaign. Each pack contains a month's supply of capsules designed to gradually build and sustain energy levels. They contain Ginseng G115, vitamins and minerals. As a busy mum of two young children, I am always on the look out for anything that can give me a bit of a lift so I felt positive about trying out these capsules. Initially, I didn't notice any real difference from taking these tablets everyday - there were days where I felt more energetic, but those tended to correspond with doing some exercise and eating a balanced diet, so I don't think that they had much to do with the capsules. After a couple of weeks, I did start to feel like I had more energy - I felt more like doing things in the evenings rather than vegging out in front of the television and my weekend run began to feel more enjoyable again. I even managed to stay out dancing with friends until the early hours of the morning! Unfortunately, I forgot to take the capsules regularly after the first few weeks and then caught a cold, so my energy levels dipped again. I am now planning to take the last few capsules, buy another box and try to build my energy levels back up ready for the start of the manic Christmas countdown.