Profile for Amal M > Reviews

Amal M

Fenjal Classic Luxury Hydrating Body Lotion 200ml
Fenjal Classic Luxury Hydrating Body Lotion 200ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 20 Sept. 2015
Smells wonderful but not that great for dry skin.

Confessions of a Chemist (community pharmacist)
Confessions of a Chemist (community pharmacist)
by Jemima McCandless

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Sept. 2015
This cheered me right up and made me appreciate pharmacists a lot more. Thank you Jemima!

What A Difference A Dave Makes Mug
What A Difference A Dave Makes Mug
Offered by Zhuuang

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Sept. 2015
I wish my name was Dave just so I could buy this mug. :(

Instrumental
Instrumental

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved it. It was so honest, 29 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Instrumental (Kindle Edition)
Just finished reading this book. I borrowed a copy from the library. I loved it. It was so honest.

Sterling Silver Plain 2mm Round Hoops Sleeper Earring | Size - 15mm
Sterling Silver Plain 2mm Round Hoops Sleeper Earring | Size - 15mm
Offered by JewelleryBox

5.0 out of 5 stars Speedy delivery, 22 April 2015
Got here in one day. Pleasantly shocked. Product as described as well. No problems.

The Borderline Personality Disorder Survival Guide: Everything You Need to Know About Living with BPD
by Alexander L. Chapman PhD RPsych

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have book for BPD sufferers., 30 Mar. 2015
This book filled me with hope which is exactly what I needed. A lot of times, I feel like there is no hope with BPD. There's no medication for it and long waiting lists for psychotherapy on the NHS. This book covers everything you need to know as a BPD sufferer. I learnt so much. I've read a few books about BPD and this is definitely the best. I feel like the authors were sensitive but realistic at the same time. They told it like it was while still remaining hopeful. I felt like the authors portrayed the struggles BPD sufferers go through accurately. It was just an amazing book.

Breaking Free: Help for survivors of child sexual abuse (Insight)
Breaking Free: Help for survivors of child sexual abuse (Insight)
by Carolyn Ainscough

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it!!!!, 19 Dec. 2014
This book changed my life. Simple. It made me understand why I am the way I am. It literally has everything a childhood sexual abuse survivor needs to 'break free.' The exercises were unbelievably helpful. I feel like I am a lot further in my healing journey right now. It helped me understand why my mum might have reacted the way she did and many other things. You probably can't get a better book than this for this particular topic. Buy it and don't rush through it. That is my advice. I have read through it once. I will definitely use it again. It gave me hope and made me see myself in a different light. Thank you to the people who were involved in writing this book. <3

First Class Essays: The 24hour Roadmap Method: (Study Skills Book: Essay Writing for University)

5.0 out of 5 stars The most useful book I have read in my whole life. A revelation., 5 Nov. 2013
Amazing amazing book!!! Just finished it. I'm in my second year at university and for the first year, I got firsts and upper seconds for all my assignments except one I think and this was without this book. I am definitely going to get firsts for all of my assignments from now on. Literally covers everything you need for a first class essay in a simple and easy-to-understand way. It's a short book as well. I finished it in a few hours. I think it is a book that every university student should have. Thank you author. You are a LEG!!!!! :)