Profile for Ms. L. J. Sargent > Reviews

Content by Ms. L. J. Sargent

Ms. L. J. Sargent (Essex UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Nick Drake: The Biography
Nick Drake: The Biography
by Patrick Humphries

2.0 out of 5 stars Trevor Dann all is forgiven., 2 July 2017
This is nowhere near Trevor Dann's book of Nick Drake. Poor to read. Lost the plot after the foreword. Don't waste your time with this book.

Mira 360m Showerhead - White / Chrome (1-Piece) 2.1688.001
Mira 360m Showerhead - White / Chrome (1-Piece) 2.1688.001

4.0 out of 5 stars One flaw, but still good., 1 Mar. 2017
I didn't buy from Amazon, but I thought I would review this shower head, which is fab, except for one flaw. The white plastic moulding around the neck of the head wears from the inside out and cracks. Mine has lasted two years, but when it finally failed it went from a small leak to a giant gash within days. It needs to be more thicker around the handle to the swivel part as this is a good shower head apart from that flaw.

Orzly® - 2.5D Pro-Fit Tempered Glass Screen Protector for HTC 10 (2016 Model) - Edge to Edge Curved Full Cover Screen Guard - Transparent with White Edges
Offered by Orzly

Sinteluo Ice View Cover Case For HTC 10/HTC 10 lifestyle (10 black)
Sinteluo Ice View Cover Case For HTC 10/HTC 10 lifestyle (10 black)

3.0 out of 5 stars Case has a problem laying flat against my HTC 10 ..., 11 Nov. 2016
Case has a problem laying flat against my HTC 10 and the clear back is just showing off that I haven't got a Samsung or and Apple, consider this when ordering.

Xbox One Camera Mount for Kinekt 2.0
Xbox One Camera Mount for Kinekt 2.0

5.0 out of 5 stars Practically perfect in every way., 28 Aug. 2016
I have a Sony TV and it fits as snug as a bug in a rug on top of this beast.

Terrapin - New HTC One M8 Real Leather Wallet Case / Cover / Pouch / Holster with Card Slots & Bill Compartment - Brown

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for the stairs and for someone with pets., 18 July 2016
I have pets and they have destroyed my carpet so much that I couldn't see the carpet through the hairs. I tried this tool thinking that it would not be up to the job, but I was totally surprised by its commitment to the task ahead. Sebo even give you a warning that the tool needs regular cleaning and I found this out on the very first day. The light on the hoover told me that the bag needed emptying, but the bag was already empty, so I looked at the head and noticed a completely hair clogged roller. Sebo supply details on how to clean the head and remove what fluff and hair you can get away from the belt and roller and it carried on again. A bit worried that it is belt driven, but I will check later if you can buy new belts or if a new head is required instead. I am so glad that I have found a great solution for dealing with my stair carpet that has had ten years of cats, dogs and human's using it. At least I don't need to get a new carpet now that I can finally see it again. Thank you Sebo.

SEBO Automatic X4 Pet Eco Boost
SEBO Automatic X4 Pet Eco Boost

4.0 out of 5 stars I have pets, so I bought this mainly for ..., 13 July 2016
I have pets, so I bought this mainly for them, plus I have hard floors, but this thing does not even bat an eyelid. The only problem is, and you can understand why, the turbo brush failed on the second outing. I found out that the amount of fur on the carpet caused the turbo brush to become clogged. This, in turn shut the hoover down for safety reasons. I removed said fur and have had to all the time I use it now, and it worked tirelessly So, if you wonder why your hoover has shut down, check your turbo brush, even if it says bag is full and you know its not.

Portable Charger iMuto 20000mAh Compact Power Bank External Battery with Smart LED Display Battery Pack for iPhone 7 6 6S Plus, Nintendo Switch, iPad, Samsung Galaxy, Smart Phones and More (Black)
Offered by imuto Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Not 100% charged, just ION, 13 July 2016
Really charges fast and keeps its charge. My one came with a damaged LCD indicator. Does not show 100 percent charged. Instead it shows ION. Don't know if this is a fault, but no problems reported as of yet.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 14, 2016 8:13 AM BST

Panasonic HC-V270EB-K Full HD Camcorder (50x Optical Zoom)
Panasonic HC-V270EB-K Full HD Camcorder (50x Optical Zoom)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a quick sit up and beg camera., 26 Mar. 2016
I am comparing this with my 2011 Sony camcorder of the same spec. I would have thought that the 2015 version of the Panasonic equivalent would tower over that one, but I have to say that it doesn't. Don't get me wrong, the zoom is so much better, but you would have thought that there would be an upgrade in the processor.
The Sony behaves so much better when panning quickly and when starting from cold to get a quick shot of something. The Panasonic is manual shutter opener too, so you are left with keeping the lense closed or open to the elements for that quick shot, but the Sony wins out so much better on that score. It's woefully slow even with the lense open 24/7 from turning on to record.
If you don't want a quick, you missed it camera, then buy this camera as everything else is fab, but as for a start up, a sit up and beg camera, then you would be better off with the Sony.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5