Profile for Ms. L. J. Sargent > Reviews

Content by Ms. L. J. Sargent

Ms. L. J. Sargent "Lisa" (Essex UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Genuine SEBO  Vacuum Cleaner Stair and Upholstery Turbo Brush Tool 6179ER
Genuine SEBO Vacuum Cleaner Stair and Upholstery Turbo Brush Tool 6179ER

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for the stairs and for someone with pets., 18 July 2016
I have pets and they have destroyed my carpet so much that I couldn't see the carpet through the hairs. I tried this tool thinking that it would not be up to the job, but I was totally surprised by its commitment to the task ahead. Sebo even give you a warning that the tool needs regular cleaning and I found this out on the very first day. The light on the hoover told me that the bag needed emptying, but the bag was already empty, so I looked at the head and noticed a completely hair clogged roller. Sebo supply details on how to clean the head and remove what fluff and hair you can get away from the belt and roller and it carried on again. A bit worried that it is belt driven, but I will check later if you can buy new belts or if a new head is required instead. I am so glad that I have found a great solution for dealing with my stair carpet that has had ten years of cats, dogs and human's using it. At least I don't need to get a new carpet now that I can finally see it again. Thank you Sebo.

SEBO Automatic X4 Pet Eco Boost
SEBO Automatic X4 Pet Eco Boost

4.0 out of 5 stars I have pets, so I bought this mainly for ..., 13 July 2016
I have pets, so I bought this mainly for them, plus I have hard floors, but this thing does not even bat an eyelid. The only problem is, and you can understand why, the turbo brush failed on the second outing. I found out that the amount of fur on the carpet caused the turbo brush to become clogged. This, in turn shut the hoover down for safety reasons. I removed said fur and have had to all the time I use it now, and it worked tirelessly So, if you wonder why your hoover has shut down, check your turbo brush, even if it says bag is full and you know its not.

iMuto 20000mAh Compact External Battery Power Bank Portable Charger with Smart LED Digital Display and Fast Charge, Backup Battery Pack Camping Portable Battery Charger for iPhone 6 6S Plus 6+ 5S 4S, iPad Air 2 mini 3 Pro, Samsung Galaxy Note 4 5 3, S6 Edge S6 S5 S4, Tab, Google Nexus 6 5 4, LG G3 G4, HTC One M8 M9, Motorola Moto X, SONY Xperia Z3 4 2, PS Vita, Gopro, Smart Phones and Tablets
Offered by imuto Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Not 100% charged, just ION, 13 July 2016
Really charges fast and keeps its charge. My one came with a damaged LCD indicator. Does not show 100 percent charged. Instead it shows ION. Don't know if this is a fault, but no problems reported as of yet.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 14, 2016 8:13 AM BST

Panasonic HC-V270EB-K Full HD Camcorder (50x Optical Zoom)
Panasonic HC-V270EB-K Full HD Camcorder (50x Optical Zoom)
Offered by M H TECHNOLOGIES

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a quick sit up and beg camera., 26 Mar. 2016
I am comparing this with my 2011 Sony camcorder of the same spec. I would have thought that the 2015 version of the Panasonic equivalent would tower over that one, but I have to say that it doesn't. Don't get me wrong, the zoom is so much better, but you would have thought that there would be an upgrade in the processor.
The Sony behaves so much better when panning quickly and when starting from cold to get a quick shot of something. The Panasonic is manual shutter opener too, so you are left with keeping the lense closed or open to the elements for that quick shot, but the Sony wins out so much better on that score. It's woefully slow even with the lense open 24/7 from turning on to record.
If you don't want a quick, you missed it camera, then buy this camera as everything else is fab, but as for a start up, a sit up and beg camera, then you would be better off with the Sony.

Dad's Army [DVD] [2016]
Dad's Army [DVD] [2016]
Dvd ~ Catherine Zeta-Jones
Offered by FREETIME

3.0 out of 5 stars Better than the film, 8 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Dad's Army [DVD] [2016] (DVD)
I ask you to stay around for the fluff bits at the end. Better than the film. Love Billy Liar in this flick.

Bosch Replacement Blade for Bosch Rotak 43 Lawn Mower
Bosch Replacement Blade for Bosch Rotak 43 Lawn Mower
Offered by Country Gardening

5.0 out of 5 stars Clockwise first then turn anticlockwise to undo., 30 Dec. 2015
When replacing the old blade, make sure you give the nut one turn clockwise before undoing the nut anticlockwise. Always use WD40 and score the old blade around the nut just to give it all the help you can to get the old blade off. The new blade is easy to put on and you only have to tighten a little bit because it gets tighter over the years of use. I've had my rotak eight years now and although battered and bruised it's saved me on buying a new lawnmower.

Logitech Z533 UK-Plug Multimedia Speaker System with Subwoofer
Logitech Z533 UK-Plug Multimedia Speaker System with Subwoofer

4.0 out of 5 stars Large volume/bass controller., 12 Oct. 2015
This was bought to replace a great Trust 2.1 set of speakers that started to fall apart on the 3,5 jack end. Meaning it changed channels more times than the Tilbury Ferry and that was it's only fault.
Just to let you know that the volume/bass control is about palm size and I had to find a new place to put it as I couldn't get it to sit on my desk anymore.
The speakers are smaller than the Trust ones and the bass speaker is thinner but at least it allows for cable management better than the last boom box.
The sound is tiny on certain media aspects but handles the tempo and beats very well when playing about with the volume controller.
I will update in a few years time like I did with the Trust speakers.
Time will tell, but so far, a good buy.

Self/Less [Blu-ray]
Self/Less [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Ryan Reynolds

5.0 out of 5 stars this film is brilliant. A man who has wasted his life, 4 Oct. 2015
This review is from: Self/Less [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
I don't know what planet the other reviewers are on but, this film is brilliant. A man who has wasted his life, not helped anyone and lost the love of his only child, does something selflessly and lands in a body that already has a previous agenda. I love the bond he suddenly acquires even though the child see's her father in him.
Watch this film, and don't waste it on a selfless review.

CSL - 300 mbps WiFi USB Adapter with antenna / Wireless LAN / USB 2.0 Adaptor / Mini Dongle 802.11n/b/g / SMA connection 150 54 / works with PC + MAC | for Win 10 / Win 8 / Win 7 / OSx

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for Windows 8.1 64 bit version, 13 Aug. 2015
Does not work with windows 8.1. The device is recognised and Windows update puts in the drivers but it does not work. So I tried to install the CD drivers and a big message appeared saying that this device is not compatible with this computer. A great shame because I need something like this to try and install Windows 10 when I disable my own wifi module. Have to go back to LAN now, so do not buy this product if you want it to work.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 18, 2015 12:28 PM BST

Sony KDL-43W756C Smart 43-inch Full HD TV (Android TV, X-Reality Pro, Motionflow XR 800 Hz, One Click Entertainment, Wi-Fi and NFC) - Silver

2.0 out of 5 stars Sony Bravia 2015 TV's are a nightmare in the making, 3 July 2015
Something is seriously wrong with this TV. The picture is brilliant, but when it comes to the software and services, don't bother, it will just shut down. Sony help is non existent. I mean, I know how to hold the remote control and press a button on it, but when you ask what this button does and its consequences, then forget it because its not there and you are left scratching your head in wonder.
You have to factory reset the minute it throws a wobbly because you can't cancel it, even if you didn't cause the fault in the first place. Slow? An OAP can walk quicker.
The update has just made it worse. No BBC Iplayer or anything good to review, basically. Google android and its co-haunts hound you every minute when you venture off hdmi inputs.
Seriously, I chose this because Samsung had no reviews or anything good going for it. Now I am regretting buying Sony, at least this had reviews, all bad I might add. The only thing going for it is the brilliant picture and that's it.
Sony, 2015 is your worst nightmare for TV's. Suggestions for this great looking, brilliant picture TV? Do not move from your hdmi input or you will regret you ever grabbed the remote because you'll never put it down again. True statement. Sort it out Sony or else.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4