Profile for SHEILA EBURAH > Reviews

Fifty Sheds of Grey: Erotica for the not-too-modern male
Fifty Sheds of Grey: Erotica for the not-too-modern male
by C. T. Grey

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun, 19 Jun. 2014
Bought as a gift for a friend who had reached 70 yrs of age. It was very well received and enjoyed.

Jumbo Puzzle - Tour de France (1500 pieces)
Jumbo Puzzle - Tour de France (1500 pieces)
Offered by Gameseek

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift, 28 April 2014
I bought this as a gift and the recipient has been having great fun in making it up. I shall certainly buy more if available from this designer/maker.

The Fast Diet: The secret of intermittent fasting - lose weight, stay healthy, live longer

4.0 out of 5 stars The Diet!, 5 Mar. 2014
After reading various positive comments about this way of keeping weight in check I decided to buy the book with idea of embarking on the occasional fasting. The book is easy to follow and as an aside I have been following the fasting regime and in one month have lost over half a stone but the biggest plus is that even at this early stage the inches have miraculously decreased around waist, stomach and thighs. I would certainly recommend the book to anyone thinking of embarking on this regime. Lastly, I appear to have more energy than before I began the fast!

Fiskars Dressmaking Scissors
Fiskars Dressmaking Scissors

4.0 out of 5 stars Gift for Friend, 31 Dec. 2013
I bought these as a gift and can only report that the recipient tells me they are great and just what she needed!

The Very Peculiar Marmite Chocolate Bar 100 g (Pack of 3)
The Very Peculiar Marmite Chocolate Bar 100 g (Pack of 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Strange but Tasty, 31 Dec. 2013
As a Marmite fan I bought this chocolate out of curiosity and was pleasantly surprised at how tasty it was

Winter of the World (The Century Trilogy Book 2)
Winter of the World (The Century Trilogy Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great entertainment!, 31 Dec. 2013
As usual with a Ken Follett book I was captivated by the characters and their stories. I had looked forward to catching up with their lives after reading Fall of the Giants and was not disappointed. I find his books easy to read and great entertainment.

Panasonic SD-2501 WXC Automatic Breadmaker - White
Panasonic SD-2501 WXC Automatic Breadmaker - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Bread Maker, 21 Dec. 2013
I bought this as a gift but have myself this same model. It's an excellent piece of kitchen equipment and the bread it produces is superb. It took me a few attempts to find the exact measurement of ingredients that suited the flour etc I was using but once done my loaves are guaranteed to be good. I have also recommended this model to friends who have asked after tasting my bread which bread maker I had. All purchased this model and are pleased they did.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Steam Iron, 21 Dec. 2013
I am pleased with this iron as it generates powerful steam making ironing fast and easier. The water reservoir holds a good amount of water so topping up is less frequent than other irons I have had.

PedalPro Flowery Childrens Bicycle Basket - White, Pink & Purple
PedalPro Flowery Childrens Bicycle Basket - White, Pink & Purple
Offered by SDE Online

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Flower Bike Basket, 21 Dec. 2013
I bought this for my granddaughter and we are both delighted with it. It's pretty , practical as it's washable and will not spoil if left in the rain.

Luxury Large Seat Pad Cushion with Premium Filling for Indoor / Outdoor Garden Chair (Pack of 2) - Cushions Only - Dove Grey
Offered by Field & Hawken

4.0 out of 5 stars Garden Chair Cushions, 3 Jun. 2013
The cushions are well made, nice Colour and fabric is of good quality. They are what I expected and will do the job nicely!

Page: 1 | 2