Profile for Red queen > Reviews

Sue Wilson CED1450 "Daisy Cluster" Dies
Sue Wilson CED1450 "Daisy Cluster" Dies
Offered by CraftWorld

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Jun. 2017
A beautiful die, I have made a few cards using these dies and they are always commented on.

Creative Expressions Frames and Tags Samantha CED4331 by Sue Wilson
Creative Expressions Frames and Tags Samantha CED4331 by Sue Wilson
Offered by Hobbybase

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Jun. 2017
Another great die from Sue wilson

Taylors Eye Witness Empty Soft Touch Universal Knife Block, Black
Taylors Eye Witness Empty Soft Touch Universal Knife Block, Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin!, 24 Jun. 2017
Was a bit concerned before receiving this due to some of the review but have found it does exactly what I wanted, fits all my Eye witness knives and a few more besides.

Sue Wilson CED10014 Indian Ocean Collection "Mauritius" Dies
Sue Wilson CED10014 Indian Ocean Collection "Mauritius" Dies
Offered by Hotshotcraft

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Jun. 2017
As always Sue Wilson die is great, cuts perfectly and lots of variations possible with the different dies.

Owen - Book One of the Tudor Trilogy
Owen - Book One of the Tudor Trilogy

4.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable, 15 Feb. 2017
I've always found this period in history interesting and this novel was enjoyable and kept me wanting to read on which is something I find lacking in some historical reads. The author has used historical facts where known and woven a convincing story around them. I find it heartening to know that love will always find a way and the love between Queen Catherine and Owen Tudor certainly did . The sons of their union went on to have a huge impact on the course of history.

4 Pics 1 Word Puzzle: What's That Word?
4 Pics 1 Word Puzzle: What's That Word?

3.0 out of 5 stars seems a reasonable game., 21 Sept. 2016
Only just started playing,seems o.k. Don,t always look for the most obvious answer.

Belle and Boo 8 x 8-Inch Paper Pad
Belle and Boo 8 x 8-Inch Paper Pad

5.0 out of 5 stars Nostalgic range., 21 May 2015
I love this range, reminds me of my childhood and good quality.

The Next Always:: Number 1 in series (The Inn at Boonsboro Trilogy)
The Next Always:: Number 1 in series (The Inn at Boonsboro Trilogy)

4.0 out of 5 stars A good holiday read, 21 May 2015
Not my usual choice of reading material but it was a free kindle book and out of the six that were offered was the only one that seemed o.k.from the sample. I did enjoy it, not a heavy read and I will be looking out for the others in the series.

The Woman in White
The Woman in White

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read, 14 Mar. 2015
It was an enjoyable book, I do struggle with the style in which these books are written ,they are very much of their time, there are often lengthy passages which,in my opinion,detract from the narrative but I realise,to some,that is part of their charm. Having said that, a quite engrossing story which I found hard to put down.

Women's Black Leather Belt - 30mm (1.25") Wide - Silver Buckle - 100% Real Leather - Handmade in UK. (36" waist;total belt length 45")
Offered by Camdenbeltman

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 1 Mar. 2015
I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of this belt, for the price a bargain.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3