Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now
Profile for Mrs Miller > Reviews

Content by Mrs Miller

Mrs Miller (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Mason Cash Essentials Stainless Steel Grater, Silver
Mason Cash Essentials Stainless Steel Grater, Silver

3.0 out of 5 stars small but sharp, 18 Sept. 2016
The biggest drawback to this grater is that it is flat and with quite a thick rim, it is harder to grate items that are not the same size as the grater plate. That notwithstanding, it is very sharp and quite fine, so ideal for parmesan and chocolate. I personally am looking to buy a grater that is slightly convex and longer too, because I find that easier for other things such as lemons. Good value for money.

Rabbit Season (Lost Shifters Book 2)
Rabbit Season (Lost Shifters Book 2)

1.0 out of 5 stars Incest!, 4 April 2016
Contains scenes of incest. This is not the first book - the author seems to have a thing about incest. Made me feel very uncomfortable reading it. doesn't matter that it's natural for the animals.

BURN (The Dark in You Series Book 1)
BURN (The Dark in You Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great start to a new series, 4 April 2016
Great start to a new series. I really enjoyed the plot, and a different world/setting. Loved both the characters, sassy as usual.

Kitchen Craft Heavy Duty Can Opener
Kitchen Craft Heavy Duty Can Opener

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother with this one., 4 April 2016
Although solid, the turn mechanism didn't catch the edge of the tin properly, so doesn't rotate. Where it did cut through, the edges were really jagged and sharp. Tried to open quite a few cans before giving up and buying the branded opener I had before. Don't waste your money on this. It's cheap for a reason.

UNISEX BOYS GIRLS KIDS CHILDREN ADULTS SCHOOL PE SHORTS SHADOW STRIPE SPORTS GYM FOOTBALL GAMES
Offered by My Shoe Store

4.0 out of 5 stars They fit well and appear just like the the shorts I bought last time from a ..., 4 April 2016
I bought these for my son to wear at school. They fit well and appear just like the the shorts I bought last time from a high st retailer but for a fraction of the price. So very good value for money.

Dihl Mini Portable Air Dehumidifier, 500 ml, White
Dihl Mini Portable Air Dehumidifier, 500 ml, White

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little machine, 25 Mar. 2015
Great little machine, very quiet and efficient. I use it in my wardrobes and it takes up very little space. Good value for money.

Betron DC950 Headphones Earphones, Noise Isolating, Bass Driven, High Definition In Ear Canal, Tangle free, Replaceable Earbuds for or iPhone, iPod, iPad, MP3 Players, Samsung, Nokia, HTC Red
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

4.0 out of 5 stars Like the tangle free cord, 25 Mar. 2015
Like the tangle free cord. Sound quality very good for the price. Four stars only because I find the buds stick out quite a long way when I wear them. The first time I wore them, I found the edge of the silver back piece uncomfortable against the rim of my ear, almost sharp and I had to try different positions to get a comfortable one, I also have very small ears it seems, as I had to change the ear buds for the very smallest and even they feel a little big on me, which I've not found with previous earphones I have owned.

Bankers Box Storage Bag - Pack of 25
Bankers Box Storage Bag - Pack of 25

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed, 19 Jan. 2015
The bankers boxes are just as they appear in the picture. Sturdy enough to hold a lot of paper and with synthetic ribbon to tie as handles. Wouldn't have minded slightly longer handles so I can get contents out!

Cloud Raiders
Cloud Raiders

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun game, 16 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Cloud Raiders (App)
This is a game that is worth playing. If this is the kind of game that you enjoy playing, than this is the perfect game to play during the day.

Swees Kindle Paperwhite Leather Case Ultra Slim Cover for Amazon New Kindle Paperwhite 2014 2013 2012 with Magnetic Auto Sleep Wake Function, Including Screen Protector [Lifetime Warranty] - Red

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 6 May 2014
Very smart looking cover, with the colour being true to the picture. Solid plastic casing at the back with central leather panel makes the Kindle a bit heavier than I would want, but provides good protection. Once on, it stays on - I found it very difficult to remove and got my fingers squashed. Slightly minor inconvenience is that it is more comfortable to fold the cover all the way back but this tends to switch off the Kindle, so easier to take off cover when I don't want to hold it in a double page spread. May consider getting a removable cover instead, but that's just me. All in all, MUCH cheaper and I reckon as good as Amazon's official leather cover.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9