Profile for Ann R Kay > Reviews

Content by Ann R Kay

Ann R Kay (Glasgow, Scotland)

AOLEVA Adult Soft Black Charcoal Bristles Manual Toothbrush Deep Clean Family Set 5 Count Color May Vary
Offered by Baizhe Shop

2.0 out of 5 stars Not bamboo, 12 Aug. 2017
Not bamboo. Misleading but nice toothbrushes.

Star Wars B HandMade Dog Collar Size L
Star Wars B HandMade Dog Collar Size L
Offered by Mas Tazas

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Quality, 12 Aug. 2017
Just recieved our boys new dog collar. Its lovely looking almost silky material and the images are nice and clear. Our boy seems to like it too 😊
Comment Comment | Permalink

Vegan Mascara for Lengthening Defined Lashes - Long Lasting Length & Separation Natural Eyelashes (Black)
Offered by Gaya Cosmetics

5.0 out of 5 stars A.M.A.Z.I.N.G, 29 July 2017
A.M.A.Z.I.N.G! Never leave reviews but I have to with this. Been a while since I found a mascara that does just what I need it to do. I've got really blonde, long eyelashes which are curly and really need a good mascara that coats all the way to the tip.
I've had it a week as I wanted to give it a fair review and I love it. Most importantly its Vegan :) Fell asleep with it on and worked out in it, no smudges and not even a flake and it lasts all day. However I don't wear it on my bottom lash but that's just personal preference, regardless it still rocks! Lovely black shade and its buildable too.
Comment Comment | Permalink

New Two black silver retro Classic Unisex Geek Style retro 1980's Fashion Sunglasses UV 400
Offered by 4sold

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain!, 27 July 2016
Absolute bargain and look like something I would have worn first time this style was out. Great look pair of sunnies.

iShine Women High-waisted Retro Bikini Set Halter Neck Swimsuit with Skull Designs Plus Size
Offered by Qidel Technology

2.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful. However........, 27 July 2016
Beautiful print, lovely looking and well made, however way smaller than any XL I've bought especially with a size 38f bust like mine Id need both cups for one boob! It also took over a month to arrive. Disappointing. Sorry.

black Punk Skull Stud Lady Women shoulder Bag PU Leather Tote Hobo Satchel tassel

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Cool!, 4 Jun. 2012
Love this bag, needed a new bag for everyday use and am pretty obsessed with skulls! lol It looks cool and was amazing value for money as the quality of the bag itself is awesome. Love, love, love it! x

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Portion control in a pill!, 27 April 2008
I think i eat considerably healthy most of the time, my problem is I dont feel as though ive had a meal unless its of desperate dan size proportions! this pill has freaked me out as i have already had to throw away half a hotdog today half a baked potato friday and over half of my weekly saturday chinese!! whats happening to me? lol! only been taking them a week but i can already feel the difference dont know if its all in my head but who cares, their working for me!
xoxox

7lbs in 7 Days Super Juice Diet
7lbs in 7 Days Super Juice Diet
by Jason Vale

5.0 out of 5 stars Great kick start to a new you!!!, 9 Sept. 2007
Love it love it love it!!! lost 8lbs in 7 days and have continued to lose weight whilst still having a juice for my breakfast and just watching what I eat for lunch and dinner. This doesnt mean I have been an angel but I have found it a great help and also went down a dress size. Being a bit of a compulsive eater i did find this difficult for the first few days but I have never been more motivated to stick to something and i'm so glad I did. Yes a couple of the juices dont taste too great but hey get over it its well worth seeing the pounds drop off when you step on the scales. Sorry to go on but I cant big this book up enough. Try it! it does exactly what it says on the tin!! :O)