Profile for suzieg > Reviews

Content by suzieg

suzieg

Lock & Lock Classic Rectangular Food Container, 850ml. (181 x 128 x 68mm)
Lock & Lock Classic Rectangular Food Container, 850ml. (181 x 128 x 68mm)

5.0 out of 5 stars My husband loves the size of this box for his ..., 26 Mar. 2015
My husband loves the size of this box for his salad, old one lasted fir about 8 years with daily use. Item received very swiftly!

Trafficked: The Terrifying True Story of a British Girl Forced into the Sex Trade

5.0 out of 5 stars Heartbreaking, 22 Jan. 2012
I ordered this book after watching Sophie on This Morning. This is a heartbreaking true story. Sophie describes in some detail what happened to her, I am sure there was a lot more she could have said but feel that it was kept just right. I read this book in one day as I was unable to put it down. Knowing that this had actually happened to another human being is heartbreaking and unthinkable! I cried whilst reading this book, but felt at the end Sophie had moved on so, so far from this dreadful period in her life, and really showed herself to be a truely remarkable person!

Trafficking doesn't just happen to a sterotype as this book proves. Sophie is a truely remarkable lady and I hope that this book might in some way help her move on from this terrible and unthinkable experience.