Profile for HBlaber > Reviews

HBlaber (East Sussex)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Contigo West Loop Autoseal Travel Mug - 470 ml - Raspberry
Contigo West Loop Autoseal Travel Mug - 470 ml - Raspberry
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this mug - Top Tip for removing stubborn tea staining!, 4 Feb. 2016
I love my contigo mug. I admit to being a tea addict and usually make two cups at a time, a normal mug to drink immediately, plus my contigo cup to move on to when I've finished the first one. Saves boiling the kettle twice, so is saving energy which is great.

I am now one of those annoying people who produce a cuppa out of their handbag / front seat of the car etc. I love it and bought one for my sister and her partner for Christmas to use when golfing.

So much tea consumption did not do much good for the inside of my mug however and I found it difficult to get rid of tannin build up on the inside of the cup. I always rinse after use but after a few months the inside of my cup had a thick brown build up which looked pretty disgusting but didn't affect the taste of my tea. I tried removing with a scrubber but couldn't get it far enough inside to do the trick and bleach didn't touch it.....

However - a good scoop of Daz and some fairly warm water and I soaked my mug overnight. It came up gleaming, literally brand new. I shall now repeat monthly!

Great product, highly recommended.

Draper DIY Series 09419 6-Piece Soft-Grip Screwdriver Set
Draper DIY Series 09419 6-Piece Soft-Grip Screwdriver Set
Offered by Langley Steelworks Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Nov. 2015
They do the job.

Prowell F59 Cycle Helmet (Matt Black, Medium, Including a FREE SharkFIN Light worth £5.49)
Offered by Prowell Helmets UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Nov. 2015
Fits really well and has already saved my head a couple of times!

Crocs Unisex Child Winter Puff Boots - Blue (Navy/Red), 2 UK
Crocs Unisex Child Winter Puff Boots - Blue (Navy/Red), 2 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars so when a friend recommended these, I was happy to buy a pair, 9 Nov. 2015
My kids live in crocs all summer, so when a friend recommended these, I was happy to buy a pair. I went for the blue and red for my son which he is delighted with. They can pull them on and off easily. Brilliant!

You Are Your Own Gym: The Bible of Bodyweight Exercises
You Are Your Own Gym: The Bible of Bodyweight Exercises
by Mark Lauren

5.0 out of 5 stars If you want to change your body shape, start here..., 19 Nov. 2014
I have been using this book in conjunction with the 'you are your own gym' app for 10 weeks now.
To give some background, I am a 41 year old Mum of 4, and thought I was reasonably fit as I use Jillian Michaels workout dvds etc 3 or 4 times weekly.
I am now coming to the end of the 'beginners' 10 week work out and cam honestly say that I have seen a real change to my body shape.
Slightly jiggly arms are gone, and my shoulders have some good definition (but not bulk).
Everywhere else is noticeably tighter and firmer and my clothes are looser. ..although I haven't lost any weight, but that isn't surprising as I haven't been cutting back on food.
I feel stronger, healthier and sexier (!) And I am looking forward to starting the next 10 weeks...and finally being able to do a full chin up, something for me to aspire to so far....

Authentic Indian Large Spice Box With Double Lid 24cm (Masala Dabba)
Authentic Indian Large Spice Box With Double Lid 24cm (Masala Dabba)
Offered by Indian-Tiffin

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 17 Mar. 2014
I bought this as my cupboards aren't as tidy as they could be and although I love making Indian food, I hate scrabbling about for the packets of spices.

Received this today. It is nice quality and each small tin will hold quite a lot of spices - I got nowhere near to the top of any one of the tins with what I had in the cupboard.

Highly recommended.

Acer C720 11.6-inch Chromebook (Silver) - (Intel Celeron 1.4GHz, 2GB RAM, 16GB SSD, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Integrated Graphics, Google Chrome)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect - very fast to switch on, 17 Mar. 2014
I had a Samsung chromebook and when my daughter stood on it and cracked the screen, I had to replace it. I chose this one as I need a laptop that always powers up quickly, and as I use cloud storage, the small harddrive isn't a problem. Love this.

8 x 30mm Clear Cut Crystal Glass Door Knobs Kitchen Cabinet Drawer Handle New
8 x 30mm Clear Cut Crystal Glass Door Knobs Kitchen Cabinet Drawer Handle New
Offered by MyArmor

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous and great price, 17 Mar. 2014
I bought these for my daughters bedroom to replace built in wardrobe handles. They were SO much cheaper than I could buy locally, I was unsure what the quality would be like but they are fab. Have bought another set for her chest of drawers!

Ladies Tartan Mini Skirt Length 14" (36cm) (10, Red)
Ladies Tartan Mini Skirt Length 14" (36cm) (10, Red)
Offered by The Rock Collection

3.0 out of 5 stars Very short, 17 Mar. 2014
I know the length was posted as part of the description but I didn't realise quite how short this skirt would be. Like short 'if I bend over people will see my knickers' short.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great present for a teacher, 17 Mar. 2014
Bought this as a present for my sister, she seemed pleased although it's sometimes hard to tell! I liked it though and it seemed good quality.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4