Profile for cathy george > Reviews

Content by cathy george

cathy george

VTech Baby Crawl and Learn Bright Lights Ball (Orange)
VTech Baby Crawl and Learn Bright Lights Ball (Orange)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun ball, 21 Aug. 2014
Bought this toy for our 8 month old and have been really pleased with it.
There are many different noises and buttons to press, and he loves the way it rolls on it's own. He's not crawling yet buy can see how it will encourage him to. Would definitely recommend.

Girls' Potty Time (Dk)
Girls' Potty Time (Dk)
by DK
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Engaging book, 27 Mar. 2013
We bought this book for our 18 month old to start to families her with what a potty was all about, along with a potty to get used to.

She loves stories at bedtime and this has become one of her favourites.

She loves to pick out potties and pants, and there is always an 'uh oh' when we get to the page where a little girl has wee'd!

She has definitely learnt what it's all about and we will continue to read this with her until we start potty training.

Highly recommended

Cataclysm (The Watchers Trilogy #3)
Cataclysm (The Watchers Trilogy #3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Trilogy I've read in a long time!, 27 Mar. 2013
I cannot praise Karice Bolton enough for the brilliant storylines captured in this Trilogy.

I have loved every one of them and have been totally addicted to reading them, taking every opportunity I can to read a few more pages.

I loved the messages within the stories, and I totally wanted to be a white demon, and part of the 'family'!

This is one of the best Trilogies I've ever read; totally lost myself in the books and the people. Is Karice sure the books are fictional?! Love the idea of black and white demons, and white demons fighting for humanity.

Only downside is that I've finished reading them. I want more!!!

Legions (The Watchers Trilogy #2)
Legions (The Watchers Trilogy #2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, love it, love it!!!, 27 Mar. 2013
After reading the Watchers Novella, I bought the Trilogy.
Awakening was brilliant, and the great stories just keep coming!
Can't wait for the final book!!!

Taken (The Watchers Trilogy)
Taken (The Watchers Trilogy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!!!, 27 Mar. 2013
Downloaded this book on my kindle as was free, and didn't know the author, thought the story sounded great.
Had me gripped from the start!
The characters were interesting and the storyline had enough twists and turns to keep me reading.
Will definitely be buying the Trilogy after this!!!

Awakening (The Watchers Trilogy #1)
Awakening (The Watchers Trilogy #1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!!!, 27 Mar. 2013
Bought this book after reading the 'Watchers Novella', and was not at all disappointed.
Storyline really captured me and I loved getting to know the 'family', really made me want to be one of them!!!
Have read other reviews from people who criticised the spelling and grammar. OK it's not perfect, but the story more than makes up for this in my opinion.
If you love supernatural fiction, try it!