Profile for CHRIS > Reviews

Content by CHRIS

CHRIS (SUSSEX ,UK)

Page: 1 | 2
AccessoryBasics Binocular Spotting Scope Telescope Microscope periscope adapter Mount for iPhone 6s 6 SE Galaxy Note S7 Note 7 Edge LG G5 V10 Smartphone video image recording (FREE BLUETOOTH SHUTTER)
Offered by ChargerCity

4.0 out of 5 stars Having said that appears to be quite useful for taking photos or filming wildlife / air shows ..., 6 Aug. 2016
Main reasons I didn't give five stars is , (1) only just got it to fit samsung 3 and (2) it's a bit fiddly to line phone up so you have to set up in advance. Having said that appears to be quite useful for taking photos or filming wildlife / air shows etc .

Sakura 30x60 Zoom Mini Compact Bird Watching Horse Racing Binoculars Telescope
Sakura 30x60 Zoom Mini Compact Bird Watching Horse Racing Binoculars Telescope
Offered by Sale2Save-UK

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 6 Aug. 2016
Focus wheel didn't do anything ie broken !? but then you get what you pay for .

The Nation's Favourite Elvis Songs
The Nation's Favourite Elvis Songs

5.0 out of 5 stars & have to admit he done some really good stuff. I wonder what we missed had he ..., 2 Aug. 2014
Bought this as present for a fan of Elvis. & have to admit he done some really good stuff. I wonder what we missed had he been given a free hand to do his bluesy jazz music that he apparently loved ,we shall never know ....

VonHaus Nano 3.0 Media Player- HD TV Digital Mini Media Player - 1080p - MKV - Play any file from USB HDDs/Flashdrives/Memory Cards
Offered by DOMU UK

4.0 out of 5 stars only criticism is if you have big fingers like me the remote buttons are bit small (think they ..., 2 Aug. 2014
does what it says on the box . only criticism is if you have big fingers like me the remote buttons are bit small (think they are all the same ) so may have to hire someone with small digits to use it and give them some pocket money or a wedding ring ,alternatively you could use a pen or pencil like me .

First Time! The Count Meets The Duke
First Time! The Count Meets The Duke

4.0 out of 5 stars Deserves 5 stars really, 2 Aug. 2014
would have got five stars but I'm greedy I wanted more

Old Before My Time: Hayley Okines' Life with Progeria
Old Before My Time: Hayley Okines' Life with Progeria
by Hayley Okines

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Aug. 2014
An inspiration to us all .(you might need a box of tissues )

Chico And Rita [DVD]
Chico And Rita [DVD]
Dvd ~ Mario Guerra

5.0 out of 5 stars A breath of fresh air ., 2 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Chico And Rita [DVD] (DVD)
bought this for my son as didn't think I would like this unfortunately I was wrong & he lives 300 miles from me and have .

Ella... of Thee I Swing  Live
Ella... of Thee I Swing Live

5.0 out of 5 stars There is real talent out there here's proof ., 2 Aug. 2014
When I first heard Niikki she blew me away .

SEYDEL BLUES SESSION STEEL! A-Major! STAINLESS STEEL REEDS - Made in Germany by the world's oldest harmonica manufacturer!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, 2 Aug. 2014
Not as good as I expected .Would I buy another unlikely to expensive and nothing to write home about sound wise.Should it improve with use I'll update this review , but don't hold your breath. ( or you won't get a note )

Together
Together
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Great !!!!, 2 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Together (Audio CD)
I'm not an opera fan ,I just love good music especially when it is as good as this .....

Page: 1 | 2