Profile for Magyar > Reviews

Magyar

Trixie 32511 Dog Activity Ring Thrower Floating ø 17 cm / 48 cm
Trixie 32511 Dog Activity Ring Thrower Floating ø 17 cm / 48 cm

1.0 out of 5 stars Love the idea - have had two in which they ..., 4 July 2017
Love the idea - have had two in which they broke after the first few loadings - the seocnd one was the first time I actually used it. The company was rubbish about it and I ended up not getting a refund or replacement. I wish I could find another make as they are so brillaint for dogs.

Chuckit Fetch Medley Asst Ball 3 Piece Dog Random Color Size M
Chuckit Fetch Medley Asst Ball 3 Piece Dog Random Color Size M
Offered by TradePlus

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Sept. 2015
Brlliant. Tough. Bouncy. Just the job!

The Tailor Of Gloucester (Illustrated)
The Tailor Of Gloucester (Illustrated)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely old fashioned tale, 15 July 2015
Wonderful story, lovely old fashioned language (though possibly difficult for a modern reader to understand). A real delight for Christmas time.

The Baby Knits Book
The Baby Knits Book

5.0 out of 5 stars Great patterns, 20 Jun. 2013
Enjoyed making some of these. My daughter-in-law must be getting tired of being plied with so any home knits! Hopefully they will be useful.

Knits for You and Your Home: 30 Blissful Designs to Indulge, Cocoon, Pamper and Detox
by Debbie Bliss

3.0 out of 5 stars Misleading, 20 Jun. 2013
Disappointed in this and a few other Debbie Bliss books. When you get them home you find that many of the patterns need material sewn on. I am a knitter, I am neither keen on nor good at sewing. The books should make this clear before you buy them.

Dyson DC35 Digital Slim Animal Cordless Vacuum Cleaner for Pet Owners (Smaller, lighter, more power-efficient, with a Mini motorised tool designed to remove pet hair and ground-in dirt from carpets and upholstery, 2 year Guarantee)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 12 Sept. 2012
This is a great product. I use it for spot cleaning on busy days when there isn't time to get the main vacuum out. It saves time and keeps things tidy. Would recommend it to any busy person who doesn't want o spend ages cleaning up. I use it for kitchen floor and living room floor on a daily basis ( not a complete going over, just a tidy) and for many other odds and ends around the place. Car, cupboards, accidents, etc.

Chuckit! Medium Wheelie Dog Ball
Chuckit! Medium Wheelie Dog Ball
Offered by Pet Fayre

1.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to throw it well, 9 Jan. 2011
I bought this product because I have used several of the rolling ring kind of throw toys and my dog loves the chase. I think the rolling toys are more fun as they emulate running rabbits. However, this ball (which I bought to go in my chuckit) is not easy to throw so that it rolls along. I can't actually see why it is very different from a normal ball . .