Profile for Brad Durden > Reviews

Content by Brad Durden

Brad Durden "Novice trader" (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Ecco Cs14 Men's, Men's Low-Top Sneakers, Brown (coffee), 10 UK (44 EU)
Ecco Cs14 Men's, Men's Low-Top Sneakers, Brown (coffee), 10 UK (44 EU)

2.0 out of 5 stars Well made but uncomfortable, 11 April 2016
This is a very well made pair of shoes from Ecco. Craftsmanship is excellent, the leather is high quality and everything from stitches to the sole is well thought through. But there is one thing about it: It's just not comfortable. It's been more than 2 months and I'm still getting blisters at the back of my heels. Although my feet are fairly standard it's still very tight on the sides and it seems I can't break into this pair of shoes. Perhaps it's too well-made I don't know. Very disappointed as I really liked to look and style of this pair a lot.

Elegant Mens 12 Pairs Cotton Argyle Socks
Elegant Mens 12 Pairs Cotton Argyle Socks
Offered by Elegant Socks & Underwear

5.0 out of 5 stars Greta socks. Can't ask for more., 11 April 2016
Perfect socks for a perfect price. Really well made and comfortable.

Dockers Men's Extra Slim Stretch Khaki Trousers Sackcloth W34 INxL34 IN
Dockers Men's Extra Slim Stretch Khaki Trousers Sackcloth W34 INxL34 IN

1.0 out of 5 stars My size is 34 on the waist and I have ..., 23 Dec. 2015
My size is 34 on the waist and I have other Dockers at this size. I understand this is slim fit but the waist size cannot be smaller just because it's a slim fit model. I couldn't even button it. Sent it back. Really weird sizing.

Camper 1913, Men's Derby, Black (Black), 10 UK (44 EU)
Camper 1913, Men's Derby, Black (Black), 10 UK (44 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Always a pleasure to wear, 23 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Camper 1913, Men's Derby (Shoes)
Probably my 6th pair from Camper. Great shoes, great fit for work. Very comfortable. I was fed up with the leather sole shoes as I have a 20 mins walk to the tube everyday. These are great replacements. I will buy again.

Camper 18830 Shoes Brown 10 UK
Camper 18830 Shoes Brown 10 UK
Offered by Shoestore

5.0 out of 5 stars Always good shoes by Camper, 23 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Camper 18830 Shoes Brown (Apparel)
Perfect work shoes under my chinos. Great product from Camper as always. Wish they had the black color but they don't.

Tropical Forest Organic Honey Tub 3.18 Kg
Tropical Forest Organic Honey Tub 3.18 Kg

2.0 out of 5 stars Very strong smell and doesn't taste like a normal forest honey, 23 Dec. 2015
There are a lot of good reviews on this product but mine will be different. Literally, it's a matter of taste and we didn't like it. My wife couldn't even stand the smell of it. I first found it interesting but after a few trials I also gave up. If you are looking for a typical honey taste don't buy this product as it taste like something else. Probably because it's tropic. It may be okay for many people but it didn't do it for us.

Tenn-Outdoors Men's 8 Panel Professional Moulded Pad Cycling Shorts - Black, Large/34-36 Inch
Offered by Tenn Outdoors

3.0 out of 5 stars Not large enough padding, 26 Jun. 2015
The padding is not large enough so it really doesn't cover the seating area when I'm riding. I'm 6ft tall and 84kg so not a large chap at all. The fabric is good and I'm still wearing it. However, I will buy another product second time.

Tenn-Outdoors Men's Coolflo Long Sleeve Cycling Jersey - Hi-Viz Yellow/Grey, 42-44 Inch (Large)
Offered by Tenn Outdoors

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product at a great price, 26 Jun. 2015
Great jersey with a nice fit. It's not your second skin so beware. The fabric is very good. Already washed twice without any problem.

Shimano SH-R088W Road Bike shoes Gentlemen width white Size 45 2015
Shimano SH-R088W Road Bike shoes Gentlemen width white Size 45 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes at a great price., 26 Jun. 2015
Perfect shoes with a great fit. Just make sure you buy one size bigger than your usual shoes. Very fast delivery at a great price.

Baby Bouncer Chair Infant Exer Saucer Evenflo Safari Friends Activity Centre
Baby Bouncer Chair Infant Exer Saucer Evenflo Safari Friends Activity Centre

5.0 out of 5 stars My son is over the moon., 28 Feb. 2015
My 5 months old son is very happy about his new toy. He has been wanting to flex his legs while wanting to stand up and this is just made for it. It has a very good design and built good and sturdy. He is playing with the toys non-stop so they are there for a reason. This is by the far the best value for money. The seller is very kind too. Thanks a lot.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7