Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for Mrs. Angela C. Bell > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Angela C....

Mrs. Angela C. Bell "Ginger Pips Mum" (East Sussex)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a repeat buy, 18 Mar. 2016
I bought this comfrey ointment to give me a break from my usual rub on painkilling gels, and pills. Tried it for a couple of days and it had no effect at all, so had to go back to more conventional pain relief. I appreciate it may need some time to build up the painkilling properties, but reading up a little more on comfrey, suggests it should not be used for more than a few weeks at a time anyway.

Pull-On Knee Cushion
Pull-On Knee Cushion

3.0 out of 5 stars To Darned Hot, 18 Mar. 2016
I only used this knee cushion for one night. I woke up in the middle of the night far too hot and my arthritic knee throbbing. Took the knee cushion off and returned to the little cushion I have used for years. In the morning I noticed a,sweat rash on my knee. The cushion is made from man made fibres and doesn't seem to be breathable. I appreciate it works well for some people, but unfortunately not for me.

Fly Flot Anatomic Mule Slipper with Fossil Stitch Design 300 774 - Taupe Size 5
Fly Flot Anatomic Mule Slipper with Fossil Stitch Design 300 774 - Taupe Size 5

4.0 out of 5 stars Fit well and look smart. The mushroomy colour is attractive and the fossil ..., 17 Dec. 2015
Fit well and look smart. The mushroomy colour is attractive and the fossil stitching quite restrained. The heel is higher than I'm used to in a slipper, but all in all very nice well made slippers that should last well.

Marco Tozzi Eugenie Navy 38 EU / 5 UK
Marco Tozzi Eugenie Navy 38 EU / 5 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars I wear them mainly around the house and garden but they are smart enough to wear out, 19 Aug. 2015
This is my second pair if these comfy mules. I wear them mainly around the house and garden but they are smart enough to wear out. A good buy for me.

Sureflap Microchip Cat Flap
Sureflap Microchip Cat Flap

5.0 out of 5 stars It Works, 2 Aug. 2015
Decided to try this flap after many incursions from neighbours cats upsetting my own three. Simple to install, fitted into our existing Stay well hole, and easy to programme, it has kept the peace for a couple of months now and I hope it continues.

Good Gut Healing: The no-nonsense guide to bowel & digestive disorders
Good Gut Healing: The no-nonsense guide to bowel & digestive disorders

5.0 out of 5 stars A Very Helpful Read, 16 April 2015
I have been an acid reflux suffer for several years. Several visits to the doctor and a clear endoscopy have left me unsure where to turn next. This book is full of helpful tips, each section is interesting in its own right and gives you much more understanding how the whole digestive system works. What it doesn't do is give you impossible diets that are impossible to source let alone eat. With the help of my own low fat diet and dipping in and out of this book and introducing some of hints, I can now control my symptoms successfully without resorting to drugs.

Clarins 2 x 100ml Hand & Nail Treatment Cream / 30ml Foot Treatment Cream
Clarins 2 x 100ml Hand & Nail Treatment Cream / 30ml Foot Treatment Cream
Offered by MUST PERFUMES

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value, 15 April 2015
I have used these Clarins products for years and love them. They have become very expensive recently, so this trio gives exceptional value.

Replens Md Vaginal Moisturiser 6 Applicators - Pack of 3
Replens Md Vaginal Moisturiser 6 Applicators - Pack of 3
Offered by Activecare Online

4.0 out of 5 stars Reliable Moisturisation, 12 Dec. 2014
A good moisturiser that I have used for several years. I prefer the single application as it is less messy and more hygienic. Occasional trouble with sharp edges on the applicator when the seal is removed and the plyability of the plastic seems to vary making it more difficult to deliver all the contents of the applicator. This product suits me and I will continue to use it.

50cm x 75cm HUG RUG (stone design) machine washable doormat dirt trapper absorber door mat
Offered by Norwood Trading Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Very useful hard working rugs, 11 Aug. 2014
This was my second HUG RUG. Had my first for three years, lots of traffic from cats with muddy pores and it gas been washed many times. This one is for my porch and does slip a little more on carpet. Very useful hard working rugs.

BalanceFrom High Accuracy MemoryTrack Plus Digital Bathroom Scale with "Smart Step-On" and MemoryTrack Technology, Extra Large Dual Color Backlight Display [NEWEST VERSION] (Silver)
Offered by BalanceFrom UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Purchase, 19 July 2014
I am very pleased with my new scales. They are attractive, easy to clean and easy to read. Adjusting how you want your weight to be on the display is simple. I'm sure they will be useful for a long time.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3