Profile for Lisa h > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Spigen Tough Armor  Case for 42 mm Apple Watch - Gunmetal
Spigen Tough Armor Case for 42 mm Apple Watch - Gunmetal
Offered by Spigen

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good product. I have been in a few situations ..., 18 May 2016
Really good product. I have been in a few situations where ,y watch coulda have got smashed or scratched because of my job and all in one piece so far! Would buy again.

Inateck 13-13.3 Inch MacBook Air/ Pro Retina/ 12.9 Inch iPad Pro Case Cover Sleeve Ultrabook Netbook Carrying Case Protector Bag, Grey
Offered by Inateck

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, looks so so trendy and fits my ..., 26 April 2015
Excellent product, looks so so trendy and fits my new Macbook Air 13" perfectly. Feels nice and doesn't make it bulky. Would defy buy it again. Love the little wallet for the charger too. Better than a boring usual black ones. Really pleased with my choice. Will protect nicely in hand luggage too for transporting.

However, my first product didn't arrive from the supplier despite the tracking saying it had been handed to me at my home address, I bet some dishonest person is now the owner of one of these free Macbook Air covers now!!!! But Amazon customer service were amazing, I've never had to deal with them before as everything ordered for years has arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Amazon kept contact with me and rang me back, so polite and curtious, and when the original order didn't arrive, I ordered another and my card was refunded. Very impressed.

Shocksock - Apple iPhone 6 (4.7 Inch) Neoprene Pouch / Case / Cover / Skin - Black
Offered by ClickJunkie

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent to protect my iPhone 6 in my pocket and ..., 28 Mar. 2015
Excellent to protect my iPhone 6 in my pocket and bag. Brilliant price and quick delivery. I would buy this again

Ubuy.Vsupply 2 x USA 2 x UK to US travel plug suitable for USA, Canada, Mexico and Panama
Offered by Heart Service

4.0 out of 5 stars but fantastic price and delivered quickly, 14 Feb. 2015
Not used them yet, but fantastic price and delivered quickly. Very pleased!!

Norton Internet Security 21.0 - 3 Computers, 1 Year Subscription (PC) [2014 Edition] [Frustration-Free Packaging]

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Jan. 2015
Best price that I could find and protects my laptop well. Always buy this every yeat

Lee Evans - Monsters Live [DVD] [2014]
Lee Evans - Monsters Live [DVD] [2014]
Dvd ~ Lee Evans
Offered by MusicnMedia

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Jan. 2015
Lovely gift and sis was pleased with personalised case

Young Winstone
Young Winstone
by Ray Winstone

5.0 out of 5 stars she loved it. Well packaged, 14 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Young Winstone (Hardcover)
Bout as Christmas gift for sister so haven't read, she loved it. Well packaged. Good price

ghd IV Styler
ghd IV Styler

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent. Bought through Amazon, 14 Jan. 2015
This review is from: ghd IV Styler (Personal Care)
Excellent. Bought through Amazon. Contacted GHD to ensure genuine product which they confirmed. Still working. Was pleased with price. Love them

In Car charger for Apple iPhone 4 4S, 3G 3GS(Black) iPod Touch, Nano, Classic, CE Approved
Offered by pukkatec

3.0 out of 5 stars Was disappointed. Not bad for, 14 Jan. 2015
Was ok, worked for a while and then broke. Was disappointed. Not bad for price

Apple iPhone SE Screen Protectors - 6 Premium Screen Protectors for Apple iPhone SE / 5 / 5S / 5C  Retail Packed with Cleaning Cloth and Application Card (Lifetime Guarantee)
Apple iPhone SE Screen Protectors - 6 Premium Screen Protectors for Apple iPhone SE / 5 / 5S / 5C Retail Packed with Cleaning Cloth and Application Card (Lifetime Guarantee)
Offered by MOFRED PRODUCTS

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product, great price, 14 Jan. 2015
Sorry for late review. Amazing product, great price. Always buy this brand and have since bought more MOFRED screen protectors for iPhone 6, excellent

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4