Profile for drfluffbrain > Reviews

Content by drfluffbrain

drfluffbrain (UK)

Pocket Folding Bluetooth Tablet Keyboard - Daffodil WKB10 - Type Faster on Smartphones and Tablets - Foldable Wireless Keyboard for Apple and Android Mobile Phones and Tablets [Black]
Offered by Daffodil UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work consistently with Windows laptop, 6 Feb. 2017
I needed a portable keyboard which has a low profile as I have RSI and standard work keyboards were causing me problems. Set up was straightforward and linked to my Dell laptop with no issues. But after closing the keyboard, the Bluetooth connection did not automatically restart and I needed to remove the device and re-pair before it would connect o my laptop. Also this keyboard does not have a DEL key so you cannot lock your PC. I sent an email to the seller querying the dropped connection and suggested maybe I had faulty keyboard. Al they said was that it should reconnect automatically. So I'm sending it back for a refund and ordered the Logitech 380 instead - it doesn't fold up but it does work with phones, iPads, laptops etc

BaByliss Travel 2000 W Hair Dryer - Black
BaByliss Travel 2000 W Hair Dryer - Black
Offered by MyMemory

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well in Europe, 16 April 2016
This was quite good, worked in Europe but was quite noisy, hence only 4 stars.

Knit Picks Yarn Swift
Knit Picks Yarn Swift

2.0 out of 5 stars I have several products by KnitPick and really like them. I like the concept of the yarn ..., 28 Sept. 2015
I have several products by KnitPick and really like them. I like the concept of the yarn swift but the one I received was very stiff and only turned reluctantly with a lot of squeaky noises. I have resorted to using a silicone lubricant on the central shaft to help everything rotate smoothly. This has helped a lot but really for the price, it should be working well from the get go.

Personalised Knitting Bag- Natural Cotton Short Handled Storage Bag
Personalised Knitting Bag- Natural Cotton Short Handled Storage Bag
Offered by The Cotton Bag Store

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these bags, 15 Sept. 2015
I love these bags. They are made with thick material and a good size. I asked for long handles which wasn't a problem for the seller and they arrived on time. My only 'negative' is that there isn't a crochet equivalent in the seller's range but for knitters, I think this is perfect.

Office Fitness Exercise Ball Chair with Adjustable Back Rest, DVD, Exercise Booklet and FREE BALL COSY
Offered by OfficeFitness

4.0 out of 5 stars Good office chair for extended sitting time, 30 Oct. 2011
Good product - easy to assemble and use. I really like the back rest as it allows you to sit much further back rather than 'perching on the edge'. Rated 4 stars as you do need to keep re-pumping the air in every couple of months or so as the rubber 'relaxes' with use. There is also a seat cosy which is a great idea specially in warmer weather and bare legs!

Etymotic Research ER6i Isolator In-Ear Earphones - White
Etymotic Research ER6i Isolator In-Ear Earphones - White

4.0 out of 5 stars Fabuous in the ear headphones, 16 Mar. 2010
I have a pair of these with customised ear buds (ordered from a different site) - you have to pay about double the price to have moulds taken but the fit is incredible. While I was waiting I used the flange tips that came with them and they were the best fit I've come across. I have an abnormally small left ear canal and a small right ear canal so buying 'off the shelf' ear buds with memory foam tips etc just didn't work for me. I fly a lot for work and the fit is extremely comfortable over long distances as well as for running - definitely no accidentally falling out! However, after nearly a year of these, I've noticed recently the sound in the left bud is fading and having read the reviews here, I realise that it's not just me. I would be happy to pay for another set since I can attached my custom fit ear buds but the build quality should be better (maybe this is a cynical ploy by Etymotic Research to get us to buy more??)