Profile for Cinders > Reviews

Cinders

York T201 Motorised/Incline Treadmill
York T201 Motorised/Incline Treadmill

4.0 out of 5 stars Treadmill pleasure!!!, 9 Feb. 2010
This product arrived within a week of me placing the order - so I was very impressed!! I received a phone text message 2 days before it arrived to inform me of the day and time of delivery which I found really helpful. I live upstairs and so the kind delivery men took it upstairs for me!! They weren't supposed to, but at 87kg I was very grateful they agreed!! The assembly of the treadmill took roughly 2 hours - but, then again, I am no mechanic, so I thought that was pretty good really and the instructions were easy to follow. There is only one snag to this machine - the wires from the control panel - there isn't enough room to put them into the allocated space so I am still running with wires all hanging out until I can get someone to help me put the wires in this tiny space they allow - but - other than that - I am very pleased with my treadmill - I use it every day - and I feel fitter already!!! It beats running out in the cold and I can use it whenever I like!!

It is a sturdy machine with a hydraulic system to fold it and unfold it which I believe denotes the sign of a good make of machine. Well worth the money and good value.

Sample theory papers, with answers, for ITEC examinations
Sample theory papers, with answers, for ITEC examinations
by International Therapy Examination Council
Edition: Textbook Binding

1.0 out of 5 stars Bit disappointed, 9 Feb. 2010
I was somewhat disappointed by the fact that on opening this booklet I only found there to be ONE exam paper, plus answers, for each ITEC examination. I was expecting at least 10!!! This was not only disappointing, but not very helpful towards my revision for the examination. Definately would not recommend this..............get some past papers from your tutor, or ask her/him to make up a paper for you!!!