Profile for droobus > Reviews

Content by droobus

droobus (Manchester, UK)

Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Limited Edition Dark Side Artwork Sleeve) [Blu-ray ] [2015]
Dvd ~ Harrison Ford

2.0 out of 5 stars Want the Dark Side special edition, 23 April 2016
This wasn't the dark side special edition as promised, it was just the standard DVD. Not overly bothered as it's the same content but would have been nice to receive what I ordered.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 29, 2016 1:46 PM BST

The Passage (The Passage Trilogy Book 1)
The Passage (The Passage Trilogy Book 1)

2.0 out of 5 stars Underwhelming, 16 Sept. 2014
After so many good reviews I was really jazzed up for an epic in the vein of 'The Stand'. However, I found the characters to be two dimensional and the story to be contrived. The politics of the post apocalyptic community were pretty stultifying for me I'm afraid.
I wasn't too keen on the representation of the vamp- sorry 'virals' either. Generic smooth faced 'Blade 2' style with an extra glow in the dark quality (eh?) and a convenient 'kill the leader and all the troops turn to ash' weakness which reminded me of the droids in the Phantom Menace...
I bought 'the Twelve' off the back of the reviews for this book but not sure if I'll bother with it. Really disappointed! :-(

Philips Fidelio Bluetooth Headphones - Dark Blue
Philips Fidelio Bluetooth Headphones - Dark Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, 14 Feb. 2014
Great sound, connects with laptop, Android phone and Vita with no issues at all. Great bass too which is what I was looking for.

NOS4R2
NOS4R2

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 13 Jan. 2014
This review is from: NOS4R2 (Kindle Edition)
Seeks to emulate 80's King. Neither as cohesive or compelling, but better than I could write. :-) That's all folks.