Profile for Kenkonti > Reviews

Content by Kenkonti

Kenkonti "Little-bit-of-bread-and-no-cheese" (Chelmsford, England.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

5.0 out of 5 stars Bago Hiking Backpack - 40L, 13 Dec. 2015
Length:: 2:39 Mins

This is a top-notch Backpack. It's been well designed, and for me it makes the grade in all departments.

Firstly, the construction seems to be very good. The material is strong and the zips appear to be decent ones. Likewise the straps look robust.

Design wise it's excellent. The main zipped centre section contains a large pocket. The second zipped section also contains a pocket, and this has another pocket stitched to the outside of it plus two pencil pockets. Both main sections have two zips for convenience when using. The back of the bag has two more pockets with vertical zips, and at each side of the bag are elasticated pouches which will easily hold drink containers and more. The section that sits against the back is flexible to mould with your shape, and it's meshed for ventilation. Shoulder Straps are padded, and they are easily tightened with pull-down straps. A chest strap and buckle pulls these together if you want it, and there is the usual waist strap and buckle too. The bag also has top side straps which pull everything in once it's packed. There is a top carrying strap, and this has a flexible sleeve which will prevent discomfort on the fingers when using it with a heavy load (I'm sure many of you have had this experience). The comfort is good, and it's very light in itself.

One excellent feature worth mentioning is that the bag has it's own raincover which is hidden away at the bottom of the bag in a zipped compartment. It's attached with an adjustable strap so you can't lose it, and I was pleasantly surprised how easy it is to use. Backpack raincovers can sometimes be a pain to put on but this one is no trouble. Simply pull it out of it's pocket and there is plenty enough material for it to cover the whole bag, and elasticated trim holds it in place. Simply stow it away when you're done. I really like this little extra feature, it's good to know that you have a raincover always there should you need it.

So Overall, I very pleased with this Backpack. It's lightweight and practical, and they seem to have thought of everything. I like the colours and the look of it too. I would say it is very good value for what you get.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 12 Dec. 2015
Length:: 1:43 Mins

This is a lovely little Oil Diffuser. It automatically releases a gentle mist into the room whilst simultaneously providing a nice ambient light.

The mist function works perfectly, as does the light function which gives you a choice of colours; greens, blues, white, red, yellow, lilac, etc. You have a choice of settings, you can have it fixed on one of the colours permanently or you can have it run through the sequence automatically.

Essential Oils can be added which will diffuse into your room with the mist.

The Diffuser is white plastic, slightly cone shaped, measuring about 14cm in height, the widest width at the base being about 12cm.

In the box you get the Diffuser, the lead, filling cup, and instruction manual. It is so simply to use and it's up and running in a matter of minutes.

I would say you can use this anywhere in the home where you want to add a nice ambience. Would be nice in a therapy room too, or for meditation. Another use in the summer would be as a humidifier. A nice product which does what want, works well, and is simple to use.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A good quality Lightning Cable that does exactly what you want it to., 5 Dec. 2015
I am very pleased with my Lightning Cable. It works perfectly, data transfer is really quick, the cable is well made, and the length is a really good 1 metre (3.3ft). Not much more I can say really, it does exactly what I want it to. I've purchased Lumsing products before and I have always been satisfied, the quality is always good and the items are still working with no problems. So overall, a reliable high speed cable for charging or data transfer that's good quality and is going to last. Would recommend.

InstaNatural Eye Gel Cream - Wrinkle, Dark Circle, Fine Line & Redness Reducer - Pure & Organic Anti Aging Blend for Men & Women with Hyaluronic Acid - Fight Bags & Lift Skin - 15ml Travel Size
Offered by InstaNatural EU

5.0 out of 5 stars A really nice Eye Gel - soothing and refreshing, 6 Nov. 2015
This is a really nice Eye Gel. I can't comment as it as yet long term as I've just started using it (about a week) but so far I really like it. It's pleasant to use, a soothing gel around the eyes which has a slight cucumber-like scent. My eyes were very tired the other night (as they sometimes get) and the skin around them was darkened and slightly puffy. I put this on overnight and in the morning my skin was definitely refreshed and felt and looked much better, so it certainly works as an eye treatment.

I've used InstaNatural products before and they are always really good, and this is no exception. They always use good natural ingredients (many organic) and their products are always cruelty-free which is a must for me as I never buy anything that is tested on animals.

I received a sample of this to test and to give my honest opinion of, which I have done.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars a quality product, looks really good and nice to use., 23 Oct. 2015
Length:: 2:20 Mins

This is an excellent Facial Steamer, I really like it.

On opening I was impressed with how it looked and the quality which was better than I had expected. It's moulded white plastic but not cheap and nasty, it feels solid and well made. And it looks really nice too, especially the nozzle which lights up for the UV Lamp function - it's a deep pink colour and it looks like a flower.

So it looks nice and the quality is good, how is it to use? Firstly, it's simple to get going, and the instructions booklet is in simple, readable English. But it's all straightforward anyway, plug in, put water in the tank, and switch on. The steam starts coming through in a matter of seconds. The steam comes out very fine, like a hot mist, and it's this that does the work on the pores. It's different to the old steamer units that you used to get where you covered your whole face with the large nozzle. With this you position your face about 20cm away from the nozzle and the steam then covers the whole face. A full tank runs for about 10 minutes which is enough time for a session. It's pleasant to use and effective.

So overall, I really like it, it's a quality product. For me, I'm using it once a week to open unclog pores before I jump in the shower, to give my skin a more substantial clean than just water, and to remove dead skin cells - I'm confident it does that. There are other uses, make up removal, dirt removal, etc. It would also be good for a cold treatment, or even as a a humidifier for a dry room.

A couple of things to note, it recommends using Distilled or Purified water. This is related to mineral build up, as with Clothes Irons. The type of water you have in your home varies of course. If you decide to use Distilled Water it's easy enough to buy (Amazon sell it) and you only need a small amount for a session so a litre bottle will last a long time, so it's cheap enough to do.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 28, 2016 12:56 PM BST

5.0 out of 5 stars A quality Walkie Talkie, 4 Oct. 2015
Length:: 0:35 Mins

This is a excellent Walkie Talkie. First of all, and most importantly, it works really well. I’ve recently used this at an outdoor event and it was brilliant. To be honest I don’t know the maximum distance apart that we reached but what I do know is that it worked perfectly whenever we used it. Never had any problems connecting and the reception was always loud and clear.

A couple of other things that I like regarding these:

It was so easy to get up and running. I got the impression from the other reviews that they might be a bit technical to set up and I’m not good at technical. But It was surprisingly simple, both to charge and to get working.

I also love the feel of these. I was expecting them to be pretty big and bulky but they are nice and small - the unit itself measures about 10cm x 5.5cm x 3cm, with the antenna length of about 12cm. The antenna is easily removable. The weight is 200gms.

Overall, a great product. I’m no expert but I couldn’t think of anything more that I could want from my Walkie Talkie. Easy to set up, easy to use, work brilliant, with a quality look and feel to them.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 9, 2016 9:34 PM BST

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars great for anyone wanting to add healthy options to their diet, 1 Oct. 2015
Length:: 1:33 Mins

This is an excellent little Spiralizer that works really well. It's simple to use, just turn your vegetable around as you would sharpen a pencil (see video). After a few seconds you'll be able to do these and keep the spirals nice and long. It comes with a choice of 4 blades so you can choose how you want your spiralized vegetables to turn out, and the blades are easy enough to change using the small tool that comes int kit. It's easy to clean too and a little cleaning brush is also provided. We really like this, we like it's simplicity and ease of use, and the fact that it works of course. For the price it's a great purchase for anyone considering adding healthier options to their diet.

4.0 out of 5 stars a great assembly / construction toy, 1 Oct. 2015
My son loves this, just as I thought he would. He is very much into construction toys and this is a good addition to his collection. We can sit and do it together but to be honest, he seems happiest when I just observe and let him get on with it. It's actually bigger than I expected (approx 21cm x 13cm x 10cm), and the colours are nice and bright as in the picture. The plastic seems solid enough and the screwdriver and spanner work fine. It's been assembled and disassembled quite a few times now without any problems. Overall, a good little construction toy for growing toddlers. I think toys like this are great, it get's their brains thinking as well as helping with eye-to-hand coordination - as well as being fun of course.

5.0 out of 5 stars a really nice jewellery box, 30 Sept. 2015
Length:: 1:17 Mins

We were very pleased with this when it first arrived and we opened it, it was actually better than we expected.

It has a really nice look and feel to it and it is bigger than we thought (33cm x 28cm). The material has a nice soft feel to it, faux leather which is a must for us as we don't buy animal skin. The lid is glass, not plastic, and it's pretty thick too. The clasp is metal and works perfectly, it automatically clips shut when you close it and to open it you just press in the sides. It comes with a very small key if you want to lock it.

The inside is divided into sections as you can see from the pictures. There are 12 Watch or Bracelet holders, these can be totally removed if you don't have that many and want to use the empty space to put something in. There's a square at the front which is divided into 3 by dividers which are removable to make 1 or 2 bigger spaces. The centre section is for rings and there is room for many. Finally, at the top end is a boxed compartment with a lid and a metal handle.

Overall, a really nice jewellery box that functions well and looks nice. I think this would make an excellent present for a young girl who's started to get a jewellery collection.

PYRUS 10 W Powerful Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Speaker - Black/Red
PYRUS 10 W Powerful Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Speaker - Black/Red

5.0 out of 5 stars a decent bluetooth speaker with a few extras, 23 Aug. 2015
Length:: 1:50 Mins

I'm pleased with my speaker, it does everything that I expected it to and the sound is decent. The build quality is good, it's solid, and it looks nice. It was easy to set up and I connected to Bluetooth without any problems. All the functions work well and it has a bit more to offer than the standard small wireless speaker. As well as the bluetooth connection, this Pyrus speaker also has FM radio, and it actually works well - unlike some of the cheaper devices where the radio is a waste of time. It also takes the micro SD cards via a slot at the back. It has a clock with alarm function too. I like that it has a line in socket so you can connect your non-bluetooth items. I have my music stored on an Ipod nano which does not have bluetooth, however I can play my iPod through the speaker by just connecting with the 3.5mm radio line which is supplied in the box. Overall, I am satisfied with this and couldn't fault it in any way.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 28, 2015 6:39 AM BST

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9