Profile for Kenkonti > Reviews

Content by Kenkonti

Kenkonti "Little-bit-of-bread-and-no-cheese" (Chelmsford, England.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

4.0 out of 5 stars Traditional styled game made from wood, 1 April 2016
Traditional type of kids game, as in everything is made of wood, no plastic involved.

The fish are carved from very light ply-wood and they are very nice. The fish are colourful, have interesting faces, and all of the twelve fish are different. Rods are light wooden poles. Box is made from wood too, with a slide open top. The box measures about 24cm x 19.5 cm.

It's a toy from a bygone age, and these old toys did have a certain charm about them, even the smell of it takes you back. It's a nice little game to be honest, cheap and cheerful and it works fine. Little ones should find it interesting, all the different fish together in a box that they can bring up with their stick if they put it in the right place.

Nice little bath time fun for the little ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars A nice set of Bibs, 24 Mar. 2016
Length:: 0:43 Mins

This is a good set of 10 Bibs, they look nice, bright and colourful, and they do the job. They are Terry Cloth material with a plastic backing. They have push popper studs to close them, two different size settings. Note the Studs are firm so certainly won't undo on their own, although they are a bit stiff to undo. We have washed these, it goes without saying not to wash them with whites or light coloureds as there will be dye run because they are new. That said, they washed up fine. A nice Set of Bibs for sure.

5.0 out of 5 stars MX111 Android 4k TV Box, 24 Mar. 2016
Length:: 1:24 Mins

This is ideal for accessing the internet though your TV, for watching the likes of Youtube on the big screen, which for me is one of the main reasons for one of these. It can do a lot more of course, you can access TV channels, Netflix, Facebook, etc, and it has KODI 15.2 so there are plenty of add-ons you can get for free. I agree with the previous reviewer, it's easier to use a mouse (or keypad) than the remote when downloading your add-ons. Once up and running it works perfectly for me (using wi-fi), both the image and audio quality is good. I like that I can use it with Micro SD Card too (max 32gb) and it works with a Flash Drive too. HDMI Cable is included. Overall, it does exactly what I want it to and works well, so all good for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars T8 PRO, 20 Mar. 2016
Length:: 1:33 Mins

I needed a smartbox for one of my TVs so that I could access the internet channels - and this does the job perfectly.

It takes a little bit of time at first to get up and running but once it’s done it’s done for good, and it’s working lovely for me. Both the film image and sound that come through the antenna are perfect. I’ve just been watching stuff from Youtube (far better than what you get on the t.v channels in my opinion). It does have many other apps which I haven't used yet, and you can download more, I think it's one of those things that if you have the time to explore you can discover a lot.

It comes with a remote and this works as it should. Note, the kit comes with the box, 3-pin standard UK plug lead, HDMI Cable. It doesn’t have AV Connectors or Ethernet/Router Cable so if want to use these you’ll have to get your own one (these should be easily available on Amazon). It also come with a Mini Keyboard which I haven’t tried yet as I am happy with using the remote. I will update my review if/when I try it out. I think it is good for texting, writing emails, messaging, etc. The Manual is decent and the box looks nice - seems solid and well made.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant fun toy for kids and adults alike - absolutely huge !, 21 Feb. 2016
This is a brilliant fun toy - for kids and adults alike. It's absolutely huge - not far short of 2 metres. The pictures pretty much show it exactly as it is. It's made of heavy duty vinyl, seems well made, and enjoys floating around in the pool on it's own as well as being ridden. There's plenty of room for several kids to play on this at the same time, we've had 4 kids riding on it at once - there are some handles on the neck of the Swan to hold on to. Room for a couple of adults too (as in the picture), and plenty of space if someone wants to spread out and sunbathe. I would recommend using a pump to inflate, it takes a lot of air so it's a lot to do by mouth.

Overall, thumbs up from the whole family. The kids love it and I suspect the adults love it just as much !

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice and gives a good shape., 20 Jan. 2016
I am pleased with this. I find it comfortable to wear and it gives a nice shape to the breasts, so I will be happy to wear this under a dress. I chose the natural 'complexion' colour so that I can use it more with light clothes and I am happy with the colour. It is generously padded and there is a decent width to the straps and back area, and this is also elasticated so it helps with comfort. The lace section at the front is pretty. Contrary to the description there are hooks, with four adjustment positions.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 23, 2016 11:28 AM BST

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the Gym, 20 Jan. 2016
I really like this as a Sports Bra, I've used it in the gym and it is perfect.

It is comfortable and gives me good support. It is nicely padded with no areas of discomfort. It's easy to put on, just slip over the head so no hooks to worry about. The elasticated band allows movement and stretching and it stays dry and comfortable when sweating. The straps are adjustable. Th material is nice and soft. So as a Sports Bra I cannot fault it in any way.

Don't forget to get the next size up to your normal UK size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great everyday bra, 20 Jan. 2016
This bra works great as an everyday bra, being comfortable and practical. The bra has a relatively thick area of padding at the bottom section of the cup and this gives a certain amount of lift to the breasts.The straps are comfortable, nothing digs into the skin anywhere, and the straps have 3 adjustment positions. The material is nice and soft as well so overall I am very pleased with this. I chose the black option and I am happy with the colour. I am usually size small but ordered size medium with this and it fits perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars a very nice Sports Bra, 17 Jan. 2016
I am very pleased with this. As a Sports Bra it's comfortable and gives me the required support. It's well padded and there is nothing digging in anywhere, and no areas of discomfort. It's easy to put on, just slip over the head so no hooks to bother with.

I will wear this as an everyday bra as well. I like to wear sports bras, apart from the comfort I think that they are better for the body. They give good support without stretching the breast muscles like some non-sports bras can do which I think can have some adverse effects.

So overall, I am very satisfied with this. As a Sports Bra I cannot fault it in anyway, and it's a good price too in my opinion.

Note: I would recommend as the page suggests to get the next size up. I am a size small and the medium here fits me correctly.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars The Eggsnow 100ml Essential Oil Diffuser is fine as a Diffuser, 10 Jan. 2016
Length:: 1:09 Mins

The Eggsnow 100ml Essential Oil Diffuser is fine as a Diffuser. It's simple and easy to fill, add a few drops of essential oil and you're up and running. The mist comes out quietly and it works well. The timer is a good feature, so you can set it for 30mins, 1hr, 2hr, 3hr, or just turn it off when you are done of course. It has an automatic shut off so worries it you forget to turn it off. The light function is a strip of white light around the centre of the unit, so you can see the unit in the dark. The music is basically a few seconds of bird calls and a seashore wave on a loop - kids may like to press it sometimes I guess. It doesn't play automatically, just if you select it by pressing the button, which is a good thing. So this is really usable as a nice little aroma diffuser and for this purpose it is fine.

Note: The image shows a 2 pronged plug, the box contained an adapter as well so I was able to use it in a standard 3 pin.

I purchased this item at a reduced price in exchange for an honest and fair review which what I have done.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9