Profile for Mrs Kindle > Reviews

Content by Mrs Kindle

Mrs Kindle

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Time to Say Goodbye: a heartbreaking novel about a father's love for his daughter

2.0 out of 5 stars I don't understand why this book gets 4 or 5 ..., 5 July 2016
I don't understand why this book gets 4 or 5 stars, it just isn't in the same league as 4 or 5 star novels.

A Mindfulness Guide for the Frazzled
A Mindfulness Guide for the Frazzled
by Ruby Wax

2.0 out of 5 stars Please re edit, 29 April 2016
When I am feeling frazzled I find to hard to take in lots of information that is swamped by a lot of stories. I prefer short chapters, and small soundbites to long narratives, so not for me, which is a shame as it has good information.

Spill Simmer Falter Wither
Spill Simmer Falter Wither

5.0 out of 5 stars Utterly lost now I have finished this wonderful novel. I hope Sarah Baume as another novel ..., 10 April 2016
Utterly lost now I have finished this wonderful novel. I hope Sarah Baume as another novel in the pipeline soon, I can't live without the words that drip from her pen and feed my soul.

East End Honey Chilli Sauce, 270g
East End Honey Chilli Sauce, 270g

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice to know you can get this online, 1 Mar. 2016
Nice to know you can get this online, it's just the right amount of sweetness and heat, great if like a softer heat in you food. Would love to meet the person who created this recipe or know what else they create, as they have a great sense of taste.

Fiddes Payne Garam Masala
Fiddes Payne Garam Masala
Offered by Good Food Co

5.0 out of 5 stars I have come across so many bad ones in the past, 1 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Fiddes Payne Garam Masala (Misc.)
I can and do make my own, but don't always have the time. I have come across so many bad ones in the past, that I thought I'd buy as many as I could find for sale and test them. Out of 8 of them, many by Indian companies this stands out head and shoulders above the rest, the rest were binned they were so bad. The problem is if you've never had real garam masala you don't know what you are looking for. So buy this one, it's very good and it will give you a bench mark that other garam masalas should at least reach.

The Goldfinch
The Goldfinch

3.0 out of 5 stars ... doubt that you are reading something written by a great writer, just wish I had really loved the ..., 28 Feb. 2016
This review is from: The Goldfinch (Kindle Edition)
You can't but doubt that you are reading something written by a great writer, just wish I had really loved the characters a little more, so I didn't finish it but I may return to it in the future.

THE DOCTOR'S DAUGHTER
THE DOCTOR'S DAUGHTER

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the way it's written, 28 Feb. 2016
Love the way it's written, but I wanted to read something to relax, rather than read a thought provoking novel. Would love to read something else by the author.

All the Light We Cannot See
All the Light We Cannot See

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Feb. 2016
One of the best books every written.

A Year of Marvellous Ways
A Year of Marvellous Ways

5.0 out of 5 stars This is one of my forever books to treasure and ..., 28 Feb. 2016
This is one of my forever books to treasure and be lost in it's prose. I know this river in Cornwall well, so it means, so much more. The book breaks some boundaries of novel writing, and at times you have suspend your beliefs, but Marvellous Ways is a character who will stay with you a long time.

East End Tamarind Sauce 8x500g
East End Tamarind Sauce 8x500g
Offered by Emaan Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars The best tamarind sauce!, 25 Feb. 2015
Awesome, has a mellow sharp flavour, which doesn't jarr, It's thick enough as a dip or sauce or can be thinned down for tamarind water. I don't know who designs these East End Sauces but they deserve a medal, so glad it's on Amazon, because I usually have to drive 100 miles to the nearest ethnic shop to get these, I used this on an Indian Street food night at my restaurant and it went down a treat. I've tried others where you wonder how long it's been around or you can taste powdery cumin flavour this one has a lovely rounded flavour.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3