Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now
Profile for Ivellina > Reviews

Content by Ivellina

Ivellina

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
SUPER VALUE PACK Home Child Baby Safety Cabinet Locks 8 pcs . Secure Drawer Cabinet Toilet Seat Appliances Oven Fridge Doors. Keep Your Child Away From Toxic Items. Double-Sided 3M Tape. EASY Install.
Offered by Linden_Tree_Baby

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 12 July 2016
I selected to buy those cabinet lockers because they were good value. They turned up to be very good purchase. Immediately when you open the box you see they are good quality and durable. They are easy to install and they look good on the cabinets. They are durable I've been having them installed for few months now and I haven't had any trouble with them. My daughter is 1 year old and so far she hasn't been able to open them (and she hasn't try though). Currently they are installed on my glossy surface cabinets and they stick tight. I'm pretty sure they would work on most kind of surfaces.

Bebamour Baby Changing Bag Travel Backpack Nappy Changing Bag Set (khaki)
Bebamour Baby Changing Bag Travel Backpack Nappy Changing Bag Set (khaki)
Offered by BEBAMOUR

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with this diaper bag!, 12 July 2016
Great diaper bag! I bought it because I bought a new stroller and it doesn't have a bag. I wanted a bag that is comfortable to wear that's why I wanted a backpack kind of diaper bag. Decided to buy this one and I'm very pleased with it.

It is large but not too big so I'm able to attach it to the stroller and it doesn't get in the way when the baby is in sleeping position. It looks good, the color is beautiful. The quality is very high. It has multiple pockets and inside it has sorting pockets that help you organize the content and find everything easy and quick. On the side it has small pockets that fit a bottle. On the inside fabric it has nice print with bears. It also has a pocket that can be used for a tablet but it also works for different things.

It is also very comfortable to wear. The straps feel good on the shoulders and the weight is well distributed and it doesn't strain your back even when you are caring a baby.

Overall it is a great bag, I recommend to everyone that is looking for a lightweight, pretty, backpack diaper bag that Is comfortable to wear and can also be strapped to a stroller.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Bodum Vacuum Travel Mug, Stainless Steel with Lime Green Lid and Band, Small, 0.35 l, 12 oz

5.0 out of 5 stars the best travel mug!, 30 Jan. 2016
The best travel mug! Even in 10 degrees Celsius it manages to keep my coffee hot for hours. The best part about is that it does not spill. I put it in my bag and don't care whether it is upside down, if you close it correctly it's perfectly sealed. Drinking from it is also pretty easy. I can open it with one hand - you just have to flip the lock and it's ready. When you are done you have to close it and make sure it clicks so that it doesn't spill.

I have another travel mug which is uncomfortable for drinking and pretty easy for you to spill coffee all over yourself. The bodum one is pretty comfortable and easy to drink from like you drink from a normal cup. There is no leftover coffee in the lid that may stain.

The lid is easy to clean. The mug looks pretty stylish too. I recommend it.

Lamaze Freddie The Firefly
Lamaze Freddie The Firefly

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful toy!, 1 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Lamaze Freddie The Firefly (Toy)
Beautiful toy! Pretty, vivid, colors! The toy is bigger than I expected. It's prettier than in the pictures! It has many different features for the baby to explore. My baby is 2 1/2 months old and she won't be able to enjoy it fully yet but I'm sure she will love it when she is older.

The toy came in a plastic bag with original tags. It has the brand labels on it. Overall it's a great buy! I recommend it and it isn't expensive at all, I think I'm going to buy more toys from that brand.

Lamaze Mittens The Kitten Blankie
Lamaze Mittens The Kitten Blankie
Offered by BabySecurity

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful colors, different fabrics for the baby to explore, 1 Sept. 2015
I was amazed by the beautiful colors. They are so vivid the toy looks prettier than the pic. It has different kind of fabrics which the baby can feel. The cat head is a rattle. The toy is big enough to serve as a real blanket which the baby can play with while staying warm. My baby is 2 1/2 months old and she just started chew on things so I think she will get interested in it soon.

The toy came wrapped in a plastic bag with original tag on and it has the brand label. I read some concerns whether it is original it seems to be an original toy. Really great value for the price. The toy is great.

Lamaze Classic Discovery Book
Lamaze Classic Discovery Book

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, vivid colors!, 1 Sept. 2015
This toy is so beautiful. It has pretty, vivid colors, it actually looks better than in the picture. It has the size of a normal book. It came packed inside a plastic bag with original tag. It has the brand label as well. I read some concerns about whether it is original toy I have no doubt about that because the labels seem original. I bought this book for me 2 month old baby, she won't be able to use it yet but it's a great buy for an older baby.

Streetwize SWBM2 Extra Large Super view
Streetwize SWBM2 Extra Large Super view
Offered by Blyme

5.0 out of 5 stars Big mirror with clear view, easy to install, 14 Aug. 2015
I bought this mirror because of all the positive reviews. I have to say it's a great buy! I placed it right above my baby's travel cot, it gives perfect view of the baby. It's easy to install and it holds pretty well. I drive on bumpy roads a lot and I was worried how stable it was so I drove a few times without my baby to make sure it holds, it has two belts that fastens and it is quite stable. The mirror is clear and the view is perfect. It's also quite big!

Tommee Tippee Sangenic Tec Compatible Cassette - Pack of 3
Tommee Tippee Sangenic Tec Compatible Cassette - Pack of 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Came in opened and placed in a plastic bag, they are compatible with my Sangenic nappies bin so I don't mind, 14 Aug. 2015
Compatible with my Sangenic nappies bin. They didn't look like in the pic though, the cassettes came opened and in a plastic wrap. Anyway they were good value and I'll buy them again.

Soft Touch Newborn Hat & Bootee Set Mum
Soft Touch Newborn Hat & Bootee Set Mum

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely set, unfortunately it is too big for a ..., 18 Jun. 2015
Lovely set, unfortunately it is too big for a newborn. They should fit when the baby is 1 month old though.

Noppies Baby Girls 0-24m 54364 Plain Hat, White (White C001), Newborn (Manufacturer Size: 0M-3M)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, 18 Jun. 2015
Cute little baby girl hat. It's too big for my newborn which is only a week old but it should fit when she is 1 month old.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7