Profile for Thelma L. Workman > Reviews

Content by Thelma L. Workman

Thelma L. Workman (thelma workman)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
FUNKY FOLDABLE PORTABLE COMPACT TABLE TOP MINI IRONING LAUNDRY BOARD WITH COVER Fusion (TM)
Offered by Fusion Online

5.0 out of 5 stars ., 18 Jun. 2016
I love this ironing board like regular but in small ideal for table tops or if you are physically challenged with a travel iron it is the perfect solution it takes the hassle out of a chore highly recommended.

LE Adjustable Focus CREE LED Flashlight,Super Bright, Batteries Included
LE Adjustable Focus CREE LED Flashlight,Super Bright, Batteries Included
Offered by NEON Mart

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Jun. 2016
Great little torch not too big not too small but very practical and solidly built.

The Revenant [DVD] [2016]
The Revenant [DVD] [2016]
Dvd ~ Leonardo DiCaprio
Offered by Rikdev Media

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Jun. 2016
This review is from: The Revenant [DVD] [2016] (DVD)
Brilliant!!!!

Case 39 [DVD]
Case 39 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Renee Zellweger
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Case 39 [DVD] (DVD)
Another good movie I am on a roll.

Defiance - Season 3 [DVD] [2015]
Defiance - Season 3 [DVD] [2015]
Dvd ~ Grant Bowler

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Jun. 2016
Thoroughly enjoyed this series looking forward to more.

Joyoldelf 24 Pocket Door Hanging Holder Tidy Shoe Organiser Closet Storage Rack Box
Offered by Joyoldelf

5.0 out of 5 stars This is great it does not fit my over the door but ..., 14 Jun. 2016
This is great it does not fit my over the door but a great choice for space saving. And lovely quality.

Cook Happy, Cook Healthy
Cook Happy, Cook Healthy
by Fearne Cotton

5.0 out of 5 stars ... I am looking forward to this book with a great deal of promise Go Fearne Cotton, 14 Jun. 2016
My daughter bought this book and raved about it I have looked through and have to say I am looking forward to this book with a great deal of promise Go Fearne Cotton.
O

Samsung C3590 2.4" 99.76g Black - mobile phones (Single SIM, MiniSIM, Calculator, EDGE, GPRS, GSM, 240 x 320 pixels, TFT)

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung GT-C3590, 22 Mar. 2016
Brilliant phone. Bluetooth. internet picture quality very sharp its definitely the business no more hunting for mobiles this is the one.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars as it is more attractive and grown up than the one I had ordered and it was delivered suoer fast and securely packed thank you a, 15 Jan. 2016
I dd not order this particular design. However, I am grateful to be given the purple alternative, as it is more attractive and grown up than the one I had ordered and it was delivered suoer fast and securely packed thank you again delighted.

Odysseus - Voyage to the Underworld [DVD]
Odysseus - Voyage to the Underworld [DVD]
Dvd ~ Arnold Vosloo
Offered by RAREWAVES

3.0 out of 5 stars ... I was interested in Arnold Vosloo's acting he was excellent in the Mummny I enjoyed it and I would ..., 15 Jan. 2016
I would watch it again because I was interested in Arnold Vosloo's acting he was excellent in the Mummny I enjoyed it and I would watch it again but I would not rave about it but a pretty good first movie.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20