Profile for martha > Reviews

Content by martha

martha

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
3 Pack of Mavala Stop Nail Biting and Thumb Sucking 0.3oz/10ml, Mavala Switzerland, Best Value: Total of 30ml!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best product I've tried, 2 July 2016
At 24 it's no longer okay that I bite my nails. I have tried 7 other products from polishes to dips and found this one to be the best. From reading other reviews though I'd assume it was hit and miss with toddlers, but I've passed on my bottle to my 13 year old sister and she's flinging she does not suck her thumb whilst the polish is on. It's really strong and I found reapplying every other morning works best for me. The taste is really strong, and as done one Ebi would subconsciously bite their nails, that is no longer happening. Only downside is I struggled with eating finger food, but it was fine when I was chopping and handing food in general. I bought the 5ml bottle and it's not half empty. I used it for three weeks alone. Then 3 weeks over polish (to stop me from seeing and cleaning under my nail free edge so it could fuse to my nail plate). One month later and still no biting.

Darcy's Continental Escape
Darcy's Continental Escape

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 23 April 2016
Definitely one of the best P&P Variations available. Definitely worth a read.

Darcy Bites: Pride and Prejudice with Fangs
Darcy Bites: Pride and Prejudice with Fangs

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story, 3 Dec. 2015
I originally read this story when it was published on fanfiction.net and was sad when it was taken down. I'm happy it was published and available again. It's a steal at the kindle price. I highly recommend it.

The Puppet Company - Traditional Story Sets - Nursery Rhymes Finger Puppet Set
The Puppet Company - Traditional Story Sets - Nursery Rhymes Finger Puppet Set
Offered by Puppets By post

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 4 Sept. 2015
Ideal product for putting together a nursery rhyme sack.

Kids Toothbrush Timer ~ 2 Minute Smiley Sand Timer for Brushing Children's Teeth (Pink)
Offered by bomien

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 4 Sept. 2015
Great tool to get children brushing their tests for longer.

K'Nex Truck Building Set
K'Nex Truck Building Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 4 Sept. 2015
This review is from: K'Nex Truck Building Set (Toy)
I personally struggle doing building Lego sets with children for some reason but I love the k'nex sets.

Folkmanis Caterpillar Puppet
Folkmanis Caterpillar Puppet

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 4 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Folkmanis Caterpillar Puppet (Toy)
A good product. It is a tight fit getting my hand in though.

Topsy and Tim: Visit London (Topsy & Tim)
Topsy and Tim: Visit London (Topsy & Tim)
by Jean Adamson

5.0 out of 5 stars A great resource, 4 Sept. 2015
A great book I often use as a temporary nanny. When children from overseas visit the UK I use the book as a way of planning activities to do.

TheBlingZ.® 3-in-1 USB Data Noodle Flat Charger Cable for iPhone 4 4s 5 5s iPad Mini / HTC / Samsung / Nokia - Black
Offered by TheBlingZ.

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 4 Sept. 2015
This wasn't worth the money. It worked the first time but that was it. Don't waste your money.

The Dating Manifesto: A Drama-Free Plan for Pursuing Marriage with Purpose
The Dating Manifesto: A Drama-Free Plan for Pursuing Marriage with Purpose
by President Professor of Political Science Lisa Anderson

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book, 30 Aug. 2015
As a lover of Lisa for the Boundless podcast I was really excited to read this book and discover more about her views on the world and her experiences being an older unmarried woman. This book gave me all I anticipated and more. It was well written and funny filled with wise truths. I cannot recommend this book highly enough.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3