Profile for Mrs Natalie Anne Webster > Reviews

Content by Mrs Natalie An...

Mrs Natalie Anne Webster

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Rory McIlroy PGA Tour (PS4)
Rory McIlroy PGA Tour (PS4)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great game. Similar to old PGA golf games, 18 July 2015
Great game. Similar to old PGA golf games, although can only build xp online. Can't play online with my husband on the same ps4 whilst building xp at the same time which is really annoying!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 18 July 2015
Great item, has really helped my husband with his pain in his knees when running. Would highly recommend!

NailStar® 36 Watt Professional UV Nail Dryer Nail Lamp for Shellac and Gel with 120 and 180 Second Timers + 4 x 9W Bulbs Included
Offered by The Body Source

3.0 out of 5 stars Timer doesn't work, 18 July 2015
I bought this item to use with CND Shellac. I am really pleased, I did my hands the other day and have just done my toes.
The timer doesn't work however so I have to use the timer on my phone and keep turning it off at the back which is very irritating!

Besdata Magnetic Smart Cover Stand + Hard Back Case for Apple iPad Air 2 (2014 Version) + Screen Protector + Stylus + Cleaning Cloth - Protects the Device - Black - PT9800
Offered by OSAN_MALL

4.0 out of 5 stars I personally would like a little more support and protection for my iPad ..., 12 Jun. 2015
Bought this for my Husbands iPad as he wanted a cover that is slimline. I was a little worried it might be too flimsy and the iPad would be damaged quickly however this is still in use and the iPad is still okay!
I personally would like a little more support and protection for my iPad but he seems happy enough.
There is a slight crack in the side of his case after a month or so of using it but it still works perfectly fine.

Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Day Zero Edition (Playstation 4)
Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Day Zero Edition (Playstation 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic game! Great game as expected as I have ..., 12 Jun. 2015
Fantastic game!
Great game as expected as I have owned and played all the previous COD games. I love playing online and I have also enjoyed the zombie game play.
The campaign is great too although I have not fully completed that yet as I can't stop playing the online games.
Plenty of new maps for online play come out throughout the year so you don't get bored at all. I bought the season pass as it's cheaper than buying all the map packs seperately but the choice is there for someone who maybe didn't want any extra maps or just one or two packs perhaps!

GreatIdeas™ Slide Glides 2" (4 Pack) - Move Any Furniture With Ease Using These Special Ultra-Low-Friction Self Adhesive (or Screw-In) Gliders
Offered by Top Brand Discounts 4 u

5.0 out of 5 stars They help slide it aroind easily and they have a screw to keep them on, 12 Jun. 2015
These do what they are designed for well. My husband has an armchair that he moves around a wooden floor in our lounge depending on what he is doing. They help slide it aroind easily and they have a screw to keep them on, the ones that were sent to us with the armchair have fallen off as they were just glued on but these with screws stay on well.
Considering his chair is moved so much these glides have not really shown much sign of wear so when they do eventually get worn down I will buy the same ones again without a doubt!

Fine & Dandy -United Oddsocks - 6 socks for Men UK 6-11
Fine & Dandy -United Oddsocks - 6 socks for Men UK 6-11
Offered by Cutting Edge Retail

5.0 out of 5 stars These are a great gift. For years my Husband has worn odd ..., 12 Jun. 2015
These are a great gift. For years my Husband has worn odd socks and he likes them to be colourful so I'm always looking for new socks with great designs. These are great as the are so colourful and there are many different designs made by this designer that he has a drawer full of great colours and designs!
They last well and the colour stays in them.
Great buy!

Anker PowerCore+ mini (3350mAh Premium Aluminum Portable Charger) Lipstick-Sized External Battery Power Bank for iPhone 6 / 6 Plus, iPad Air 2 / mini 3, Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge and More (Black)
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars This item works really well and even though his phone contract has come to an end and he has a brand new iPhone 6 he still uses, 12 Jun. 2015
Bought this for my Husband who had my old iPhone 5 when his broke. The battery on this phone was completly knackered so we bought this portable charger as he is on the road a lot and could not trust the battery on the iPhone 5. This item works really well and even though his phone contract has come to an end and he has a brand new iPhone 6 he still uses this charger in the car as he uses his phone to listen to his music whilst driving so iit has become a fantastic tool for him.

Far Cry 4 - Limited Edition (PS4)
Far Cry 4 - Limited Edition (PS4)
Offered by Ace Goods Co. Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved this game, 12 Jun. 2015
Wow!
I loved this game. I have played previous Farcry games and was very excited when this one was due to come out last year (I'd had it on preorder for months), I was a little concerned that it might not meet with my expectations as they were so high. I realy did not need to worry, this game more than exceeded my expectations.
Great story and fab missions. Loved the fact I could just wonder round doing my own thing, although I did keep coming across trouble everywhere I went with animals attacking and enemy armies.
Would be more than happy to play this again and again as everytime is different, your choices on who to follow and who to serve change the whole game play!

Trixie Alicante Scratching Post Height 142cm Cat Scratching Tree
Trixie Alicante Scratching Post Height 142cm Cat Scratching Tree
Offered by Scot-Petshop Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars They love it! All 3 cats play on it and ..., 12 Jun. 2015
I bought this cat stand as I have 3 large adult male cats and they have always used smaller Trixie cat stands to scratch but never had one they can sit on. They love it! All 3 cats play on it and all 3 sleep on it. I have now had it about 9 months and they scratch it all the time, it is still not in bad shape at all.
I use the box part to store all their toys as hey do not sleep in that part (their own choice).
Has saved my new carpet and furniture!
I found this item to be very sturdy and a great price compared with others that I have seen that seem a lot more unstable.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8