Profile for Mrs Natalie Anne Webster > Reviews

Content by Mrs Natalie An...

Mrs Natalie Anne Webster

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Bomb Cosmetics Vintage Velvet Gift Set
Bomb Cosmetics Vintage Velvet Gift Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 29 April 2014
Bought this as a Christmas present for my Niece. She absolutly loved it, she is 18 and I find it quite hard to find things to buy her. The box smelt amazing when it was delivered and sh said the products were lovely.
I loved the fact this gift was already wrapped in lovely paper and ribbon :)

Red
Red

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 29 April 2014
This review is from: Red (Audio CD)
This album is a good album but I have not found it as easy listening as some of her other albums. I know it's personal taste but I found other albums like Speak Now far more fun and enjoyable. However still a good album

Speak Now
Speak Now

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Album, 29 April 2014
This review is from: Speak Now (Audio CD)
Another great album from Taylior Swift, easy listening and fun. Great car driving music!
Have enjoyed listening to this music!

Sealey AK49062 Screwdriver Slotted 12mm Hammer-Thru 600mm
Sealey AK49062 Screwdriver Slotted 12mm Hammer-Thru 600mm

5.0 out of 5 stars As described, 29 April 2014
This scredriver is as described and does the job intended. The head is quite thick on it so I had to get it shaved down a little to fit the screw I needed to undo

Offered by ROYAL TRADERS

5.0 out of 5 stars Super, 17 Dec. 2013
I have always been a Playstation fan and have really looked forward to getting the new PS4. I was not disappointed.....apart from the fact that in order to play online I needed to subscribe to Playstation Plus which I have never had to do before. Although I have noticed a great improvement in online gampeplay and it does not throw me out of games or crash like it used to.
The graphics are far superior to the PS3 and the game play is much better. I bought Call of Duty Ghosts on the PS3 and then the PS4 and I can see a huge improvement!

Eylure Lashfix 6ml Strip lash Adhesive
Eylure Lashfix 6ml Strip lash Adhesive

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 17 Dec. 2013
I use false eyelashes all the time and if I buy the cheaper lashes the glue is always rubbish. I have always found this glue to work well and my lashes stay on for at least 3 days. This is a good size bottle and used properly should last quite a while.

The Sims 3: Generations (PC/Mac DVD)
The Sims 3: Generations (PC/Mac DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 10 Dec. 2013
I have nejoyed the Sims games and expansion packs from the first Sims game. This expansion pack is great, I have enjoyed having more things to do with my Sims as they have grown through the ages

Offered by ROYAL TRADERS

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 10 Dec. 2013
This product is superb. The graphics are amazing. Sony have definitly spent time making this product better than the PS3, I am very impressed with it's speed and controls.
You will need however to buy the PSN package if you want to play online games, but I have noticed in the short period of time that I have owned this product that the speed and connectivity is much improved making game play more enjoyable.
The menus are much more advanced than the PS3 and I find downloading games, extras etc much easier and user friendly.
The controller is better also and I have found it much nicer to hold and use.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 10, 2013 9:49 PM GMT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 10 Dec. 2013
I use these piping bags on an everyday basis for my cake/cupcake company. I find them extremily strong and I manage to pipe a lot of buttercream icing with just one bag!
These are a great size to get a lot of mash, buttercream or other ingredients in.

Plant Theatre Psychedelic Salad Kit
Plant Theatre Psychedelic Salad Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 10 Dec. 2013
I bought the vegetable kit last year for my Father in Law for Xmas and he had great fun in the summer growing these seeds.
All seeds worked and we had some amazing vegetables from it, very fruitful!!!
I have not used this pack yet, however I am sure coming from the same company that this product will be just as great

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8