Profile for L. Nicholson > Reviews

Content by L. Nicholson

L. Nicholson (Fife, Scotland)

The Gruffalo
The Gruffalo
by Julia Donaldson
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab book, 31 Dec. 2009
This review is from: The Gruffalo (Board book)
Santa brought this book for my 2.5 year old daughter. She absolutely loves Julia Donaldson's books. The rhyming and brilliant story lines are a great mix. Highly recommended.

The Gruffalo's Child
The Gruffalo's Child
by Julia Donaldson
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab book, 31 Dec. 2009
This review is from: The Gruffalo's Child (Board book)
Santa brought this book for my 2.5 year old daughter and she adores it. This is our 4th Julia Donaldson book. My daughter loves the stories and the rhyming in these books. A great buy.

First Favourite Tales: Goldilocks & the Three Bears
First Favourite Tales: Goldilocks & the Three Bears

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab little book, 25 Oct. 2009
I bought this book, along with 2 other Ladybird books, for my 2 year old daughter. She loves stories with rhyming and repetition, so this was perfect for her. Its just the perfect length for a bedtime story - not too short and not too long. A great price too.

First Favourite Tales: Three Billy Goats Gruff
First Favourite Tales: Three Billy Goats Gruff

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 25 Oct. 2009
I bought this book, along with 2 other Ladybird books, for my 2 yr old daughter. She loves books with rhyming and repetition, so this is perfect for her. I remember the story from when I was a child and I loved it too. I wasn't sure about using it for bedtime stories, due to the wicked troll, but my little girl has been fine with it. A great little book at a fab price.

First Favourite Tales: Gingerbread Man: Based on a Traditional Folk Tale
First Favourite Tales: Gingerbread Man: Based on a Traditional Folk Tale

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 25 Oct. 2009
I bought this book for my 2yr old and she loves it. She loves books with rhyming and repetition, so this is perfect. A lovely little book at a fab price.