Profile for jo > Reviews

Content by jo

jo

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
QUICK FIX SNAP FIT GARDEN HOSE QUICK CONNECTORS ( pack of 5 )
QUICK FIX SNAP FIT GARDEN HOSE QUICK CONNECTORS ( pack of 5 )
Offered by Frilioth

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 4 Jun. 2016
These are not worth the money as they all fail to click on fully and therefore spurt water back out. I thought it was the tap initially but it definitely is not! 😞 I have to tie them onto the tap to get a strong enough connection. Do not buy. (The supplier was not the issue - product not fit for purpose).

Polycotton Hollowfibre Non-Allergenic Pillows, 2 Pack
Polycotton Hollowfibre Non-Allergenic Pillows, 2 Pack
Offered by Arthurstrading

3.0 out of 5 stars Reasonable for price, 9 Jun. 2015
The pillows are great for a spare set (guest set) and at that price reasonable to throw away when finished with. But quality for long term use not really there.

4 x GE Lighting 30W R39 SES E14 Reflector Spot Light Bulbs (Lava lamps), Small Edison Screw Cap, Dimmable Incandescent Spotlight Pearl Lamps
Offered by Surplus Trade Supplies

3.0 out of 5 stars Product not as picture - different make., 7 Jan. 2015
I bought this product and another product as it they were General lighting bulbs. I did not get General lighting bulbs so I feel disappointed as I wanted the exact product that is on this picture. However arrived quickly and fit the socket lets hope they last as long!!

4 x GE Lighting 25W R50 SES E14 Reflector Spot Light Bulbs, Small Edison Screw Cap, NR50 Dimmable Incandescent Spotlight Lamps

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as picture or description - different bulbs, 7 Jan. 2015

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Not sure if genuine but does the job, 22 Aug. 2014
Not sure it is a genuine item so therefore only got a 4. Was easy to fit though and did the job.

Hive Options Low Melt Peach Paraffin Wax Blocks 250g - Pack of 4 Trays
Hive Options Low Melt Peach Paraffin Wax Blocks 250g - Pack of 4 Trays

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 31 May 2014
I use this for my hands in a wax bath. Good value for money - I like that the 4 trays are broken down into sections also so you only have to add as much as you want.

Victorian Table Skittles - Retro Game
Victorian Table Skittles - Retro Game
Offered by homeshop3000

3.0 out of 5 stars bought as a gift, 31 May 2014
I bought it as a gift for my dad who struggles to play skittles now (I was then going to donate to the local Stroke/Heart Attack club). It was ok for the amount I paid for it but I would not recommend it as it is a little too fiddly for elderly people or children.

But for a retro toy it is ok.

Traditional Bar Skittles - 9 piece
Traditional Bar Skittles - 9 piece

3.0 out of 5 stars excellently made, 31 May 2014
This review is from: Traditional Bar Skittles - 9 piece
I read the previous reviews and thought its worth a try. It is very well made and lovely to look at. I play it with less skittles to make it a little harder as the number supplied means that it is easy to knock them all down! (if you want it for display then it would be excellent).

Would I buy again? No purely as it is too small. It is a shame they don't make it larger - if they did I would definitely buy and use.

Pair of 125Ah Leisure Batteries
Pair of 125Ah Leisure Batteries
Offered by Battery Megastore

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 31 May 2014
Arrived promptly and well packaged. Good value for money and will be used for my horses electric fence and caravan. (fit a standard space in the caravan).

Blackberry 8520,9300,9360 Genuine Mains Charger
Blackberry 8520,9300,9360 Genuine Mains Charger
Offered by Gadget Giant

5.0 out of 5 stars good value, 31 May 2014
The charger arrived promptly and as described. Seems quite a sturdy product and fit for purpose as a replacement charger.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7