Profile for StatsMrs > Reviews

Black Mountain
Black Mountain
by Greig Beck

5.0 out of 5 stars Another good edition to the Alex Hunter Series, 4 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Black Mountain (Paperback)
Have all the books in this series as I really enjoy them. Easy reading if a little gruesome in parts!

Shock Absorber Womens D+ Max Sports Bra Top,N109 , Black , 34FF
Shock Absorber Womens D+ Max Sports Bra Top,N109 , Black , 34FF

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Support, 4 Jun. 2016
This is my 2nd one of these bras. Being slightly larger busted, support is always a consideration when doing exercise of any kind and I find these bras suit me. Would be happy to recommend but everyone has different needs.

The Hunger Games - Complete Collection [Blu-ray] [2015]
The Hunger Games - Complete Collection [Blu-ray] [2015]
Dvd ~ Jennifer Lawrence

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Collection, 4 Jun. 2016
Fantastic collection. We waited until they all came out together. Are household are big fans of these films so they will be played repeatedly.

Trixie Cat Activity Snack Ball, 6 cm
Trixie Cat Activity Snack Ball, 6 cm

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little activity ball., 4 Jun. 2016
All my cats like this and will play with it for ages to get at the kibble I put inside.

Trixie Cat Activity Solitaire, 20 cm, White/ Blue
Trixie Cat Activity Solitaire, 20 cm, White/ Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit easy for intelligent cats, 4 Jun. 2016
Only one of my cats uses this purely because the others don't get a look in as soon as I put treats in it. She very quickly got the hang of it but bats the 'pods' all over the place so much so that I can't find one of them!
I like it but it isn't very taxing for intelligent cats.

Philips GC4522/00 Azur Performer  Steam Iron  2600 W - Black
Philips GC4522/00 Azur Performer Steam Iron 2600 W - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Iron, 4 Jun. 2016
I hate ironing so unless an iron is invented that does it for you I will never totally 'love' it!!! But that said, I do like this iron. Mine blew up on me one Saturday just as I was starting a very large load. A couple of hours research later I decided on this model. Medium price range (I am NOT going to ever spend £80 upwards on an iron!) and I paid a little bit more to get it delivered the next day! (I didn't realise Amazon delivers on a Sunday!)
The rest is history and so is the ironing pile. Great steam. Heats quickly. Comfortable to use.
I would be happy to recommend this Iron to friends.

Tera Pet Fur Knot Cutter Remove Rake Grooming Shedding Brush Comb Rake Dog Cat Long Short Hair Metal Blade
Offered by glück-express

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmmm. Will have to wait and see., 4 Jun. 2016
It is a great comb but still doesn't particularly help with the bigger knots. I try to use it more frequently than other combs/brushes so maybe in time my cats fur will be knot free? Maybe I don't have the correct technique? Jury still out on this one.

Die Hard - Legacy Collection (Films 1-5) [DVD] [1988]
Die Hard - Legacy Collection (Films 1-5) [DVD] [1988]
Dvd ~ Bruce Willis

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't beat a bit of Bruce!!, 31 Jan. 2015
Bought for my daughter as she is a big Bruce Willis fan. She was totally thrilled. Great action films that we all enjoy.

Flying Frenzy Cat Toy (Long version 39")
Flying Frenzy Cat Toy (Long version 39")

5.0 out of 5 stars Great playtime toy!, 31 Jan. 2015
My cats love this - and so do I. Best toy they have. Have had to buy two to stop the arguments!!

Bebe Style Deluxe Group 1-2-3 childs car and booster seat. Grey - Black.
Bebe Style Deluxe Group 1-2-3 childs car and booster seat. Grey - Black.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok if you keep it in one vehicle!, 31 Jan. 2015
Lovely comfy seat but as we have to change cars a lot its a real pain strapping it in securely as it doesn't give totally clear instructions on how to fit it. We use it for our grandson and therefore change vehicles often. Caused a few arguments!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3