Profile for P. Holmes > Reviews

100 Paper Planes to Fold and Fly
100 Paper Planes to Fold and Fly
by Andy Tudor

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 5 July 2013
My 5 year old Son loves these, they can be quite tricky to do but with an adult they are fine and good flyers.

Duronic SM100 Electric Food Stand Mixer with planetary mixing action and 3 mixing attachments
Offered by DURONIC

2.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointing, 5 July 2013
Bought this item like other people on the reviews but so disappointed when I used it, the machine itself is very sturdy and good quality but I bought it to prepare cakes, but the beaters wouldn't reach the bottom of the bowl so it wouldn't cream the butter and sugar together before I even got to add the flour and eggs. I wrote to Duronic telling them of my issue and they were fantastic, within 24 hrs I had a reply and got sent a pre paid label via email to send it back to them, and my credit came through really quickly so cannot fault Duronic's customer service just shame about the item.

(Boredom Breaker) Options Pod Carrier (Medium) Assorted Colours [32989]
(Boredom Breaker) Options Pod Carrier (Medium) Assorted Colours [32989]
Offered by Pet Connection

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 5 July 2013
This is a good carrier but its really small, I use it for our 2 Guinea Pigs but they are now too big to both go in it so if you have a couple of small animals you will need a bigger carrier, but good quality.

Andrew James Professional Red Hand Mixer + Bonus Balloon Whisk, 300 Watt
Andrew James Professional Red Hand Mixer + Bonus Balloon Whisk, 300 Watt
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 5 July 2013
When I first purchased my hand mixer I had to email the suppliers as it was faulty, within 24 hrs I had an email to confirm another one was on its way and just to dispose of the faulty one, I was extremely impressed with the customer service and within 72 hrs I had a brand new fully working hand mixer. I have used it a couple of times and I must say I am very impressed. I originally bought a full bowl mixer but sent it back as it didn't do the job I bought it for, someone said just buy a hand mixer so after looking on Amazon I purchased this one, the only issue I will say is that is quite heavy so your wrist does get a little tired but I love the 5 speed settings and the way it mixes the butter and sugar so easily, haven't tried the other attachments but I am sure they will be just as good. Would definitely recommend it.

Dead Island Riptide (Xbox 360)
Dead Island Riptide (Xbox 360)
Offered by Game Trade Online

5.0 out of 5 stars 10/10, 5 July 2013
My Husband is playing this as I type this, he loves it and yes he is 39 years old!!!! A bit gorey for my liking but he is loving it.

Pack of 25 Flower Print 2 Holes Flower Shape Wooden Buttons, for Sewing, Scrapbooking, Embelishments, Crafts, Jewellery making, shabby chic, Knitting, 17x17mm
Offered by Well-Goal

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, 5 July 2013
I bought these buttons for my Daughter's 10th Birthday party as she was decorating t shirts, the kids loved using them and they looked great when stuck to the fabric, they are nice and bright and brought colour to the t shirts.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 5 July 2013
I bought this felt for use for my Daughters 10th t shirt decorating party, she didn't end up using it but it is really thick quality and a good size, ideal for any crafters.

Giotto Decor Textile Markers 12 Pack
Giotto Decor Textile Markers 12 Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent pens, 5 July 2013
I bought these fabric pens for my Daughter's 10th Birthday party as she was decorating t shirts, the kids loved using them and they drew on the fabric really well. I haven't put the t shirts through the wash so couldn't say if they stayed on or not but they look really good.

Tech Deck Triple Set Combo Ramp
Tech Deck Triple Set Combo Ramp

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool item, 5 July 2013
We bought this item for my Son's 5th Birthday and he loves it, although its meant for his mini skateboards he uses it for his die cast cars but still enjoys wizzing them off the ramp. Excellent value for money and the ramp itself is of good quality.

1 x Black Dylon Fabric T Shirt Marker Pen Broad Nib Black
1 x Black Dylon Fabric T Shirt Marker Pen Broad Nib Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for detail, 5 July 2013
These pens are excellent for detail around other drawings, my Daughter used it to decorate some t shirts. Haven't washed them yet so couldn't say if the pen stayed on or not.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3