Profile for Maxine > Reviews

Plant Theatre Plant Terrace - 3 Tier Metal Plant Stage in bronze Colour
Plant Theatre Plant Terrace - 3 Tier Metal Plant Stage in bronze Colour
Offered by Garden and Home UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic plant theatre!, 21 July 2016
Beautiful stand for plants, very good quality and looks amazing in my sisters garden! Better than I hoped for. Highly recommended!

Tartan Red, Cream & Brown 18" Cushion Cover Soft Tweed Check Fabric
Tartan Red, Cream & Brown 18" Cushion Cover Soft Tweed Check Fabric
Offered by Red Rainbow Textiles Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality cushion covers, 8 Feb. 2016
These cushion covers are very good quality and unlike some that I have had before - these are patterned on both sides. Really pleased and they were delivered in quick time. I would say that the 'Cream' colour in the photo is more white, but that is ok for me.

Playmobil 5230 Dinos Volcano with T-Rex Dinosaur
Playmobil 5230 Dinos Volcano with T-Rex Dinosaur
Offered by Martin Pecksteiner

5.0 out of 5 stars A great toy, 26 Dec. 2015
This Playmobil Dinos Volcano went down very well this Christmas with my 3yr old Grandson - he loved it.
It arrived i n record time too - really pleased!

A4 Card White 160gsm 250 Sheets
A4 Card White 160gsm 250 Sheets
Offered by AONESTATIONERY

5.0 out of 5 stars Great card, 17 Oct. 2015
This is a very good card for my craft projects. I use it for my inserts in cards, very good quality.
Also use it to print out the lyrics to songs in the choir I belong to. Very pleased and such a good price too.
Had a minor hiccup with delivery but soon sorted. Will order again.

Tiger Dual Head Music Stand Light with 4x LED
Tiger Dual Head Music Stand Light with 4x LED

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic light!, 12 Sept. 2015
This is such a handy light to have, gives clear directional light just where you need it.
Highly recommended!

Russell Hobbs 20200 Illumina Hand Mixer, 500 W - Black
Russell Hobbs 20200 Illumina Hand Mixer, 500 W - Black
Offered by Wisdom Trading Online

5.0 out of 5 stars The best!, 12 Sept. 2015
Great mixer, easy to use and lots of speeds. Also light weight so my hand doesn't ache. Best one I have owned!

NJS Heavy Duty Qualiy Guitar Footrest
NJS Heavy Duty Qualiy Guitar Footrest
Offered by Motionperformance - Waxacar

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality foot stool., 12 Sept. 2015
This is the second footrest I have ordered, (for a friend this time) because they are such good quality. Can highly recommend .

One Direction Fashion Doll Harry
One Direction Fashion Doll Harry
Offered by san direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with my purchase of the One Direction Doll, 14 Nov. 2014
Very pleased with my purchase of the One Direction Doll. It arrived in good time and was well packaged. My Granddaughter will love it! Many, many thanks.

Olympus VN-732PC Digital Voice Recorder with 4GB Flash Memory, WMA, MP3 - Silver
Offered by verkauf1

5.0 out of 5 stars This is perfect, picks up everything and is very discreat, 17 July 2014
I wanted something which I could use when I go to choir practice as I forget the harmony's. This is perfect, picks up everything and is very discreat. Lots of different folders on it so I can organize my songs, and the recording is very clear. Wonderful!

Childrens "Katey" Musical Jewellery Box from the "Fairy Collection" by Mele & Co.
Offered by tooltime uk ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars A delightful musical Jewellery box, 4 April 2014
What a lovely musical Jewellery box! Bigger than I was expecting and really pretty. I gave it to my Granddaughter for her birthday and she was over the moon with it.
It came very well packaged, no damage. I had it sent to her address as I wasn't sure if it would get to me in time to take it to her, but I needn't have worried, she got it a day early so that was a bonus.
Would highly recommend it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3