Profile for Emma Clark > Reviews

Bright Side Money Tin - To Do 1. Park 2. Feed Machine 3. Shop
Bright Side Money Tin - To Do 1. Park 2. Feed Machine 3. Shop
Offered by Parties Wrapped Up

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as pictured!, 26 Sept. 2014
The item I received is not as pictured. It is the same size tin but the text is different. The version I received says "machine wants money me wants caffeine" and apparently it isn't eligible for return either...
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 3, 2014 11:52 PM GMT

4" Deep Strong White Cupcake Box. Holds 24 Cupcakes, Muffins, Mince Pies
4" Deep Strong White Cupcake Box. Holds 24 Cupcakes, Muffins, Mince Pies

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 21 July 2014
This is a great product, it is quite strong as it is thick card and the holes are the perfect size for cupcakes. They are reasonably priced and the seller was very quick to answer a query I had and dispatched the item quickly. I'd recommend these to anyone who doesn't fancy spending a bit more on a plastic carrier.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Good box, poor packaging., 8 Jun. 2014
The crate itself does the job and is exactly what I wanted. Even though I thought that the box was black and aqua it is more of a navy blue and jade green. I am happy with the quality of the crate, it is quite strong and the carry handle and wheels work absolutely fine. It is the perfect size for all of my books and resources for school and is very useful (I no longer have to make several trips from the classroom to the car).
However, I am not so happy with the packaging/delivery of the product. It was delivered before the estimated delivery dates but it arrived in an unsealed, folded cardboard box - not exactly how I would expect to receive any item! The box was far too large for the crate and there was no kind of padding or packaging to keep it in place and prevent damage during transport.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 27, 2014 2:41 PM GMT

Aladdin Aveo Water Bottle - 0.6 L, Blue Poppy
Aladdin Aveo Water Bottle - 0.6 L, Blue Poppy
Offered by Dixons Discount Warehouse LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally leakproof and nice design., 1 Feb. 2014
I've given this five stars because it matches the description, it is a great size and fits perfectly in my bag, the design is lovely and a really nice shade of blue. The bottle doesn't leak and the carry strap is very handy for when I leave work with my hands full! I would just say watch the price on these though... I had it on my wishlist for a while before purchasing and the price tended to fluctuate between £15.99 and around £5.00. When I bought it, it was about £5.40 but I then had to pay around £3 postage as well, I think it is worth the money I paid for it but wouldn't have paid nearer £20 for the same thing.

Ladybird Classics: A Christmas Carol
Ladybird Classics: A Christmas Carol
by Charles Dickens

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for LKS2, 6 Jan. 2014
I bought this as a resource to use I'm school with lower key stage 2, it is a lovely book with lots of images and the children really understood the story (this version includes all of the main elements and characters, just not the difficult vocabulary). I'm really pleased with it, it was dispatched promptly and arrived within the estimated delivery dates.

Authentic Terramundi Money Pot - Black With White Lines (C13) - NOT FAKE SPANISH POTS
Offered by 24/7 DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift for a man who can't save..., 6 Jan. 2014
I bought this as a gift for my boyfriend for Xmas as he has trouble saving money, it was dispatched promptly and arrived in time for Xmas... The gift went down well and he loves it. The product is as described, it comes in an official Terramundi box, it is well packaged and has a lovely little piece of paper to write what you would like to spend the funds on once the pot is full.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely pot but a slightly different colour..., 6 Jan. 2014
I love Terramundi pots and this is the third one I have bought! They're such a great way to save (as money burns a hole in my pocket), however I only gave this one 4 stars because the colour of the top is different to the picture, it is more of a bright pink than the darker shade in the image. However, I still love it, dispatch and delivery were prompt (despite ordering over Xmas) and the product arrived on time and well packaged :)

AZTEC MULTI COLOURED DESIGN GEL CASE FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 I9300
AZTEC MULTI COLOURED DESIGN GEL CASE FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 I9300

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely..., 6 Jan. 2014
I saw this product sold by a few different sellers but I chose this one because the phone case was cheaper and came with a screen protector as well, bonus! It fits my Samsung galaxy S3 perfectly and the pattern is lovely, the only negative I could say is that the colours do not seem to be as bright as the image but it still looks lovely! I have had problems with other phone cases where some ports (headphones, charger ports etc) are covered up by the case but this one has a hole for each one. The screen protector also fits well and is already cut to size with gaps for the camera, lights etc. Oh, annnndddd it arrived before the estimated delivery date :)

Cyba-Lite Wind Up LED Tourch - Green
Cyba-Lite Wind Up LED Tourch - Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for camping., 20 Dec. 2013
We bought this for camping as any camper will know that it isn't sensible to rely on batteries alone. It works well and has been used many times. A good purchase and a good price too!

Masters Stylish Leather Look Conference Folder
Masters Stylish Leather Look Conference Folder

5.0 out of 5 stars Super useful!, 20 Dec. 2013
I bought this as a gift for my boyfriend for getting a new job and he can't stop using it, he uses it every day for meetings and carrying documents. It looks stylish and works well. Delivery was prompt and arrived within the estimated time frame.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4